AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that cap old man shyt was confusing as fukk. Did he just live through everything again and not interfere?

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the movie overall a few points:

- for the first time ever in my opinion marvel movie took a really long time to establish the story as it was always something that i was bytching about with these. Saying that the movie was overall way too long and easily couldve cut out about 30 mins or so.

- I have an issue with the tone of the movie as at the beginning we have a lot of brooding faces all being serious(which i didnt mind as usually i like serious movies) THEN marvel does the usual bullshyt and starts stupid one liners for the popcorn crowd... alot of that sad stuff is clearly forced but all in all they done it right (for the most part).

-Infinity was better in my opinion and I hated that they nerfed Thanos and overall he wasnt as menacing as in the previous movie not counting his murder(oh btw since when the avengers are straight up goons that go and murder folks without warning ?thor im looking at you).

-I gotta say Thor being Dude from Big Lebowski killed me :heh:probably the best character in this.

-Cap was cool and it was a good sendoff also they gave him the hammer and that boy wrecked thanos (again thanos getting bytched out in this movie)

-Hulk being the scientist was cool but he didnt show nothing other than the funny dialogue.(CGI on him was crazy tho)

-Stark had to go and it was predictable that hes gonna go with that plot with his family and all.he deserved to be finally done with these movies age is showing hes done more for marvel franchise than any other avenger.

-hawkeye and widow bland and that death is such a shytty attempt for people to care(other than that beautiful shot of that planet and hawkeye in that lake with the stone)

-Captain MArvel was useless

-rocket was cool but u can tell how much he missed the interactions with other guardians as they complement each other characters(hes good but hes alot better with guardians)

-last battle was EPIC but cmon why the black order was so underused again.by saying that the assemble moment was :gladbron:

-Antman getting a big push i see they gotta create new frontrunners hes alright but nothing more than that he doesnt stand out.

All in all i enjoyed it like i said its not topping Infinity War but it was a nice surprise with the story buildup maybe abit more action would be better.

8/10

NOT looking forward whats gonna happen next.(end of an era):to:
Thanos was still putting in work. Keep in mind, he wasn't ready for the Avengers while they've been plotting for 5 years and had already fought the future him. He still held off Cap with Mjolnir, Iron Man, and Thor with Stormbreaker and basically beat Captain Marvel 1 on 1.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
the first hr was weeaaaaaakkkkkk

Tony's wife suit was better than his
pepper put in werk

Carol is marvels supes. bytch OP as hell
deadass the movie didnt get good until thanos reappeared.

how do you have a movie with no antogonist basically until the third act?

and the time heist shyt had 0 tension which is what makes heist movies good.

i do like how banner basically pulled the card on all other time travel movies and called the rules illogical.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
either he have used the pym atoms as an old man and returned at another location. Or since he was tethered to that present timeline if he didnt change anything drastically he could have aged into the present.

it's probably just a plot hole though
:yeshrug:

I thought thats what sorcerer supreme said myself but thats why she said she counting on banner to return them. The only whole divurging timelines thing only happens when they go missing.

Id he more sure but instead of surround sound i. My theatre i got popcon and candy bag crinkling and soda slurping

Just know if cap could go back and rewrite history that loki can take a diff path and now thanos will be gone 1 year later.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
He knew where they were going to be on that day at that time. He was there when he made the original jump.

in winter soldier they explained that peggy got married and had kids but never who the husband was. It is likely old man Steve was in this timeline all along, so the timeline wasnt changed.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Not better than Infinity War, but I don't think it could be and not mess up the cohesiveness of the MCU. It did what it needed to.

This was Kill Bill 2, to Infinity War's Kill Bill.

Thanos definitely did his thing in the third act. Loved how they showed he didn't need the stones to wreck shyt. fukked Ironman, Cap, and fat Thor up solo.

This made me actually have hope for Captain Marvel.

Was actually expecting Professor Hulk to do more.

Last edited:

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
When they kill Thanos in the first 20 minutes :gucci:

When Cap weilded Mjolnir :banderas:

When Cap was looking at thanos Army like jon Snow in the battle of the b*stards:sadcam:

Then

"On your left"

The whole marvel cinematic universe shows up :ahh:

When tony wields the 5 infinity stones:ohlawd:

When he dies afterwards:mjcry:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm watching it this weekend for the second time.... but at first watch.. shyt was campy as fukk. just gonna invent a time machine in a night huh... damn near whole movie over before we get a real battle/fight with superheros... lame ass jokes... hey dad/ex girl/mom, lets rehash everything before we predictably do our send off... hey lets make two robots share memories from planets away cause we can't think of a way for thanos to find out.. lets act like anyone cares about black widow... or hawkeye for that matter... the fukk was the hulk doing all movie.. hey lets revisit old shyt and name drop back to the future before stealing their entire plot... hey remember all those characters you didn't give a shyt about, well here they are

jesus this was bad... maybe I was just tired. Definitely like the first one better.. definitely not a top 5 marvel movie... not looking optimistic for anything they got lined up for the future

I'm highly upset I wasted 3 hours up in there... And gotta spend another 3 taking my son.. Who is not gonna sit still watching this weak shyt... I mean the third act was about it... once they got back to present time, that's about all the movie I cared for

nobody: :umad:

me: :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah that cap old man shyt was confusing as fukk. Did he just live through everything again and not interfere?

Pretty much... it's like a time loop... an alternate future and current meshed together... its realistically the same cap in both timelines...:francis: while peggy got old steve was already in the ice frozen in time... its just this time imagine steve coming from the future but getting peggy and growing old together.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I was able to get tickets to tonight's show at the AMC here in Garland, and I have to say that this movie was great but honestly IW was better.

Tony's death hit hard because we've become attached to Iron Man.

Black Widow sacrificing herself was sad but it's about she became useful lol.

Thanos is clearly the strongest character in the MCU, and I believe that KF was just saying that CM was to hype up her movie.

I was underwhelmed by Black Panther and Spidey's role because they're the most popular of the new phase going forward, but I understand that the main focus had to be on the OGs.

The only thing that makes the nerfing of Thor tolerable is how hilarious they've been able to make him.

Professor Hulk was kinda meh and that combo looked more creepy than anything.

I'm not sure what the future holds for the MCU, but if they're telling the truth about not rushing to do FF or X-Men films then that would be a huge mistake. Because outside of Spiderman and the Black Panther sequel there's not much to look forward to.