AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Why didnt the Avengers just go for the time stone and rewind time back to before Thanos got the stones? Or better yet, go back to when he's a kid and destroy him? Lol. Anyway, movie is excellent

banner basically says the grandfather paradox thats kind of explain in back to the future doesn't exist and your actions dont affect your past experiences but instead create an alternate reality / timeline

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Why didnt the Avengers just go for the time stone and rewind time back to before Thanos got the stones? Or better yet, go back to when he's a kid and destroy him? Lol. Anyway, movie is excellent

Jumping through time brings you into a different timeline, so they would just take the stone back into their time anand reverse themselves back to where they got it from

But that's assuming the stones only work in the reality they came from in which case wouldn't that render the snap useless?

Idk I thought I had the answers in my head

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
banner basically says the grandfather paradox thats kind of explain in back to the future doesn't exist and your actions dont affect your past experiences but instead create an alternate reality / timeline

I probably went to the bathroom during that, I didnt see him say that. Gotta see it again.

Speaking of seeing it again, anybody recommend specific films to watch prior to seeing Endgame so youre more up to speed with everything, like backstories and stuff. I know theres like 20, lol, I'm only trying to watch like 4 or 5. And i already seen Infinity war

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Plus the social implemcations if say your highschool girlfriend disappeared. now she's back 5 years later still 15 and you 20.
Hey breh congrats i heard your girl is back. :mjgrin: but you know you have to break up with her now don't you? :ufdup::sitdown:
Hawkeye wife: so you wanna tell me how you got that soul stone:mjpls:
Hawkeye:its been five years bae. Plus would you rather I sacrifice you?
full

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Just watched this again on Showbox because I couldn't wait until my second viewing in the theaters tomorrow before seeing this again. So much sublte fan service to those that watched all the films. A few things that jumped out to me that I can remember right now.

Wasp answering Cap when they were discussing getting the time machine in the van working. This goes back to antman and the wasp when they had the conversation of him not also seeking her for help when he went to assist Cap.

BP calling Clint by name to give him the ironman guantlet. In there first scene together(Civil War) Clint introduced himself and BP responded he didn't care who he was.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I always thought to myself for years, "is Hawkeye racist?"
Cause this beef been going on for a MINUTE!
comics, cartoons all that.
I understand T'Challa pretty much only respects Cap, but the shyt with Hawkeye.
:patrice:
He is white always assume they are until proven otherwise if you're unsure :mjpls:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plus the social implemcations if say your highschool girlfriend disappeared. now she's back 5 years later still 15 and you 20.
Hey breh congrats i heard your girl is back. :mjgrin: but you know you have to break up with her now don't you? :ufdup::sitdown:

I'm trying to see how Marvel addresses this unless every high school kid got dusted :stopitslime:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Still mad how they did the hulk goddamnit

Gamma radiation dont HURT hulk. Shoulda hulked him out and made him a pissed professor hulk and gave thanos the beats over his girl dying. Professor hulk aint even the HULK. Its banner with hulk powers. We want hulk goddamnit not puny banner.

Such a missed op

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I probably went to the bathroom during that, I didnt see him say that. Gotta see it again.

Speaking of seeing it again, anybody recommend specific films to watch prior to seeing Endgame so youre more up to speed with everything, like backstories and stuff. I know theres like 20, lol, I'm only trying to watch like 4 or 5. And i already seen Infinity war

I mean this movie

Thor 2 dark world
Doc strange
Avengers 1
Winter soldier
Age of Ultron
Gaurdians 1

All have the most explicit connection to this film

bonus

Cap marvel post credit scene
Antman post credit scene

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
i want and they would make a lot of money doing this a full integrated infinity saga cut

start from the end of Thor Ragnarok include the relevant parts of ant man and captain marvel- infinity war and end game and mix in some deleted scenes their okay saying are cannon

Seven hours of Joy :banderas:

That would be fire...with the post credit scene from “Thor: Ragnarok” be the cold opening.