Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
  • I actually wanma see GoG3 if they put Thor
  • Thor was too goofy it brought the film down a tad
  • I LOVED THE GIRL POWER SHOT...except Carol. All she does to frown and we don't even know who the fukk she is...we understand everyone else's painb but, they just forced her down our throats, like they do in the comics (Civil War II was fukking awful)
  • Nebula is a snack and i bet it's warm in there :wow:
  • I have to apologize to Scarlett Johessen. She started off as just eye candy, but, I might rank her 2. behind Robert DJ in terms of performance throughout the life of thr entire MCU
  • Sam Jax prolly was paid some RACKS for 2 secs :russ:
  • I'm prolly done with Marvel movies...they really ended the epic perfectly, i think they are gonna b it cash in mode the rest of the way

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes but they didnt get the stone from lokis time. They returned it before loki stole it again. It only divurges if the stone is gone and lokis stone is still in his time and he has it.

Loki should technically be alive somewhere cuz thanos cant kill him because now thanos is dead before he can kill loki.

If the present was SET... cap wouldnt have been able to be with ms carter. Obviously he was and that whole history changed as he would now be with her for decades simultaneously with the other cap in ice/avengers.

Lokis out there rn because his timeline changed like caps. they didnt show loki escaping for nothing. Thatll prolly be what he does on his tv show. Prolly end up saving his mom. asgardian history could change off that one moment.

I sorta wish that would of been the after credit scene revealing Loki still alive.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
And some dumbass ignant didn't believe me when I said cap can wield both stormbreaker and mjolnir

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • I actually wanma see GoG3 if they put Thor
  • Thor was too goofy it brought the film down a tad
  • I LOVED THE GIRL POWER SHOT...except Carol. All she does to frown and we don't even know who the fukk she is...we understand everyone else's painb but, they just forced her down our throats, like they do in the comics (Civil War II was fukking awful)
  • Nebula is a snack and i bet it's warm in there :wow:
  • I have to apologize to Scarlett Johessen. She started off as just eye candy, but, I might rank her 2. behind Robert DJ in terms of performance throughout the life of thr entire MCU
  • Sam Jax prolly was paid some RACKS for 2 secs :russ:
  • I'm prolly done with Marvel movies...they really ended the epic perfectly, i think they are gonna b it cash in mode the rest of the way

giphy.gif

What part of this unrivaled and epic run of cinema (barring a couple duds) in the span of 11 years would lead you to feel like that???

They just got a hold of the entire damn Marvel sandbox earlier this year:mjlol:

I will print money for Marvel if it becomes a problem. I don't think it will though
full

full

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Than how did cap go into the past and come out in the REAL present...

either he have used the pym atoms as an old man and returned at another location. Or since he was tethered to that present timeline if he didnt change anything drastically he could have aged into the present.

it's probably just a plot hole though
:yeshrug:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
either he have used the pym atoms as an old man and returned at another location. Or since he was tethered to that present timeline if he didnt change anything drastically he could have aged into the present.

it's probably just a plot hole though
:yeshrug:

He knew where they were going to be on that day at that time. He was there when he made the original jump.