AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I just don't understand why they didn't bring back Tony Stark when they went in time and brought Gomorrah back.

shyt makes no sense.

6881a282b9cc788c2b5fba29c0ae079a.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wasn't around during the OT but I imagine people felt it was the greatest thing they ever seen. I can see why there's such nostalgia. But the prequels ain't do much for me and these past two movies been light..

I enjoyed episode 4,5,6 legendary movies as they was... prequels was meh.... :ld: But episode 3 was LIT...:whew:

The new one's??? The only one I give credit was JJ abrahams one Episode 7 it was decent... 8 destroyed the entire storyline, trilogy and history, it was like mass effect 3 ending all over again...:bryan::deadmanny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I ain’t talking about quality. Regardless of how you feel about it. Star Wars will go down as THE greatest space epic of all time. You can’t just write that off...

I gotta see how Episode 9 turns out cause so far I aint impressed...:ld:

4,5,&6 is legendary on it's own... so...:manny:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I cant be the only who thinks Captain America was an a$$hole in that ending. Using time travel like that is not right

Cause he is a terrible human being, that's why. He drags Tony ( who has a kid) into all the shenanigans when Tony wanted to chill

Tony saves everyone's butt, dies. Cap uses the time machine to go live life.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Cause he is a terrible human being, that's why. He drags Tony ( who has a kid) into all the shenanigans when Tony wanted to chill

Tony saves everyone's butt, dies. Cap uses the time machine to go live life.
Then there'd be no movie...

And Blame Pepper for that shyt, he could've walked away but she didn't stop him

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought the Avengers theme was ok but not great. In this movie tho the full fledged version is a fukking masterpiece. shyt has been stuck in my head for days. I think now it's my second favorite movie theme of all time. :whoo:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is by no means a shot at you, but i have to ask this shyt...

Are you a fukkin professor or some shyt??
:patrice:

Like, i be seeing you posting in threads and them shyts stay being wild long and detailed and shyt.

And i be like, "this muthafukka gotta be some kinda teacher or something."
:jbhmm:

Kinda :russ:

Got degrees in physics and education, coulda gone down that academic track in life or damn near anything else I wanted to do. Analysis, writing, all that shyt just comes fast and natural to me.

in the real world though, I'm an educator, mentor, and activist for the kids that get left out.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Kinda :russ:

Got degrees in physics and education, coulda gone down that academic track in life or damn near anything else I wanted to do. Analysis, writing, all that shyt just comes fast and natural to me.

in the real world though, I'm an educator, mentor, and activist for the kids that get left out.

Real life super hero :salute: