AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't make any sense.

Because if Captain America goes back to in time, at the age he was in the movie, he would never have fought in Infinity War, which means, Thanos probably would've wiped out the Earth.

Unless in some silly way, Captain America has to go back in time in order to stay, which makes him reappear in his original time as an old man who already knew where his friends were.

So it's a loop.

A. Captain America goes back in time to stay with his girl.
B. Captain America being able to go back in time, means he defeated Thanos.
C. Captain America reappears in his original time as an old man, effectively making 2 Captain Americas. One old, one young. Both with the full knowledge of the young Captain America's history.
They shouldn’t of said anything to me . People were already doing the work and explaining
It . Now they complicating it more

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Hulk could hold it because it was giving off the same type of radiation that made him into the Hulk. :Egregious1:

Even so, let's look at the results. :MauryORly:

Hulk put on the Gauntlet and ended up on Disability, accomplishing nothing. :HulkBushmaster:

Iron Man was predestined for the moment, snapped Thanos, The Black Order, AND his entire army out of existence. Elevated from Hero to Legend. :Brehcard2:

You really want to play this game? :OhDamn2:
Of all the things in the cosmos? Gamma radiation? And of course the damn Gauntlet wont kill Thor either..lol.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Be on the look out for

DQq62MyUQAA69eh.jpg
:pachaha:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Maybe a cool way to incorporate mutants and do a non conventional way of doing mutants would be maybe introducing Gambit as a thief who stole an Infinity Stone when they got placed back in time by Captain. And Fury sends Hawkeye or a crew after him.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I cant be the only who thinks Captain America was an a$$hole in that ending. Using time travel like that is not right

I just don't understand why they didn't bring back Tony Stark when they went in time and brought Gomorrah back.

shyt makes no sense.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Finally saw this shyt in all of its Dolby excellence :whew: amazing sound experience had me feeling like I was reading to get beat down by thanos :pachaha:

Movie was great, Infinity War was a bit better but still great

Best moments were when it looked like Captain America was done for and everyone pulled up in a portal :gladbron: black panthers entrance :ohlawd:

Something about Hulk being in clothes had me rolling lmao.

When Cap wielded the hammer :comeon: but also :krs:

It was sad seeing Iron Man die :to:

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Finally saw this shyt in all of its Dolby excellence :whew: amazing sound experience had me feeling like I was reading to get beat down by thanos :pachaha:

Movie was great, Infinity War was a bit better but still great

Best moments were when it looked like Captain America was done for and everyone pulled up in a portal :gladbron: black panthers entrance :ohlawd:

Something about Hulk being in clothes had me rolling lmao. Did he say he was gay:dame:

When Cap wielded the hammer :comeon: but also :krs:

It was sad seeing Iron Man die :to:

dJTG2.jpg