Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The crazy part is, Marvel/Disney is cheap as fukk. Outside of a few people, nobody is really getting paid on a ton to do these roles. They understand that MCU is bigger than any one character, so you either do the movie on the low or they replace you. The only irreplaceable characters have died/retired in this movie

Both Chadwick and Cumberbatch have one more movie left in their deals (BP2 and DS2), so it'll be interesting how negotiations go, and if they wait until their final movie before they talk contracts. If ScarJo is pulling 20+ mill for a one-off BW movie, I don't think Chad is taking peanuts if he waits to after BP2. He'll get whatever the high end is of the not-RDJ-deal structure lol because Disney ain't tryna be known as the company too cheap to keep the 1st leading black male superhero.

Cumberbatch otoh, i think he signs on for whatever bump up they offer him.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
fukking cried when starks went to the upper room. I think the movie did a great job preparing the audience in the beginning, but when i saw he had a kid, i was like nah. He cant go cuz that would be too fukked up.

Im glad he had closure with his dad and redeemed himself for spiderman. But man that is so fukked up. Cap shouldve been the one cuz he didnt have shyt just like black widow. Nah, you dont deserve to go back and romance your true love.

Thor being :flabbynsick: was really sad yet funny. Hulk being able to be both was awesome. Ant man was just endearing and gave us the human aspect that was relatable.

But the true hero of all, the catalyst of what transpired. Is that rat that got ant man out. And imo, thats a symbol for none other than
lowkey aka thors brother

Movie was amazing! Easily the best Marvel film. Saw it on imax last night and it was incredible. Gonna watch it again and still cry when that part happens. Movie didnt even feel like 3 hrs.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
fukking cried when starks went to the upper room. I think the movie did a great job preparing the audience in the beginning, but when i saw he had a kid, i was like nah. He cant go cuz that would be too fukked up.

Im glad he had closure with his dad and redeemed himself for spiderman. But man that is so fukked up. Cap shouldve been the one cuz he didnt have shyt just like black widow. Nah, you dont deserve to go back and romance your true love.

Thor being :flabbynsick: was really sad yet funny. Hulk being able to be both was awesome. Ant man was just endearing and gave us the human aspect that was relatable.

But the true hero of all, the catalyst of what transpired. Is that rat that got ant man out. And imo, thats a symbol for none other than
lowkey aka thors brother

Movie was amazing! Easily the best Marvel film. Saw it on imax last night and it was incredible. Gonna watch it again and still cry when that part happens. Movie didnt even feel like 3 hrs.
"lowkey" :dwillhuh::pachaha:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Terrance would've been an upgrade as war machine. Don looks out of place most of the time.
Low key i was just thinking that. Don makes war machine just another supporting character in the background like one of the warriors three for Thor or wong from doctor strange.
But if they had kept Terrance Howard, he would've probably established his own fandom similiar to how Valkrie or Winter Soldier has.