AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
FINALLY saw this last night. them killing off ironman didn't make any sense since captain america doesn't want to be in the movies and thus would be the logical choice to die IMO.

kinda like what they did in the last star wars by NOT killing off princess leia in favor of luke despite the fact that carrie fisher had already died anyways.

Robert Downey Jr. Was making like a quarter of the budget. Dude was making 50 mil a film. that had to get homie out the paint.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Got done watching it almost 3 hours ago...got very sad at the end. My beautiful Scarlet Witch came back..thank goodness. I guess that House of M type shyt with Captain America's wrap up was cool. Time machines is Dr. Doom's game though...hmmm. The comedy and pace at the beginning was kind of annoying..but with all the stakes at the end, I see how it worked.

Hulk can hold that guantlet....Iron Man cant.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Russos were asked how an aged Captain America ended up on that bench at the end of Endgame. Instead of providing clarity, their response added a new layer of complexity.

"If Cap were to go back into the past and live there, he would create a branched reality. The question then becomes, how is he back in this reality to give the shield away?" Joe Russo asked. "Interesting question, right? Maybe there’s a story there. There’s a lot of layers built into this movie and we spent three years thinking through it, so it’s fun to talk about it and hopefully fill in holes for people so they understand what we’re thinking.”
Huh:ohhh::picard:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
FINALLY saw this last night. them killing off ironman didn't make any sense since captain america doesn't want to be in the movies and thus would be the logical choice to die IMO.

kinda like what they did in the last star wars by NOT killing off princess leia in favor of luke despite the fact that carrie fisher had already died anyways.
I was kind of worried..when Thanos had him down and the Shield was breaking and Iron Man and Thor disappeared, I thought he was gonna really lose.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Got done watching it almost 3 hours ago...got very sad at the end. My beautiful Scarlet Witch came back..thank goodness. I guess that House of M type shyt with Captain America's wrap up was cool. Time machines is Dr. Doom's game though...hmmm. The comedy and pace at the beginning was kind of annoying..but with all the stakes at the end, I see how it worked.

Hulk can hold that guantlet....Iron Man cant.

Hulk could hold it because it was giving off the same type of radiation that made him into the Hulk. :Egregious1:

Even so, let's look at the results. :MauryORly:

Hulk put on the Gauntlet and ended up on Disability, accomplishing nothing. :HulkBushmaster:

Iron Man was predestined for the moment, snapped Thanos, The Black Order, AND his entire army out of existence. Elevated from Hero to Legend. :Brehcard2:

You really want to play this game? :OhDamn2:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm rewatching Ironman now. Breh has Pepper getting his jump offs breakfast and getting their clothes dry cleaned. Tony wasn't shyt for the longest. :russ:

Terrance Howard should have stayed on.
“Do you ever lose an hour of sleep at night :stopitslime:?”

“I could stand to lose a could with you :shaq:

“I help mr. stark with many things, including taking out the trash :troll:

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
Be on the look out for

DQq62MyUQAA69eh.jpg

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
The Russos were asked how an aged Captain America ended up on that bench at the end of Endgame. Instead of providing clarity, their response added a new layer of complexity.

"If Cap were to go back into the past and live there, he would create a branched reality. The question then becomes, how is he back in this reality to give the shield away?" Joe Russo asked. "Interesting question, right? Maybe there’s a story there. There’s a lot of layers built into this movie and we spent three years thinking through it, so it’s fun to talk about it and hopefully fill in holes for people so they understand what we’re thinking.”
Huh:ohhh::picard:

It doesn't make any sense.

Because if Captain America goes back to in time, at the age he was in the movie, he would never have fought in Infinity War, which means, Thanos probably would've wiped out the Earth.

Unless in some silly way, Captain America has to go back in time in order to stay, which makes him reappear in his original time as an old man who already knew where his friends were.

So it's a loop.

A. Captain America goes back in time to stay with his girl.
B. Captain America being able to go back in time, means he defeated Thanos.
C. Captain America reappears in his original time as an old man, effectively making 2 Captain Americas. One old, one young. Both with the full knowledge of the young Captain America's history.