AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Got to admit, thought movie was lackluster after it initially ended but now thinking on it...movie may be the best in the series. For me, it’s a close call between this, IW, and CW - although not an official Avengers movie, but let’s be real. All three had the right amount of comedy, suspense, and drama. Ragnarok would’ve been in the running, too, but there’s just way too much comedy for me to include with these 3.

May watch again this weekend.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the chinese bootleg online and this shyt was crack! Payoff for watching all them flicks was worth it! This movie gotta be the record for having the most well known and famous actors all in one movie shyt is bananas! Marvel was throwing lottery powerball bags at these actors!

The crazy part is, Marvel/Disney is cheap as fukk. Outside of a few people, nobody is really getting paid on a ton to do these roles. They understand that MCU is bigger than any one character, so you either do the movie on the low or they replace you. The only irreplaceable characters have died/retired in this movie

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
IW: “please tony tell me you can turn this thing around” - dr strange on way to titan...

EG:”on your left cap” - dr strange now transporting whole team from titan.

Really this one all over the place lmao.

It doesn't make any sense.

Because if Captain America goes back to in time, at the age he was in the movie, he would never have fought in Infinity War, which means, Thanos probably would've wiped out the Earth.

Unless in some silly way, Captain America has to go back in time in order to stay, which makes him reappear in his original time as an old man who already knew where his friends were.

So it's a loop.

A. Captain America goes back in time to stay with his girl.
B. Captain America being able to go back in time, means he defeated Thanos.
C. Captain America reappears in his original time as an old man, effectively making 2 Captain Americas. One old, one young. Both with the full knowledge of the young Captain America's history.
Damn son you slow

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Hulk could hold it because it was giving off the same type of radiation that made him into the Hulk. :Egregious1:

Even so, let's look at the results. :MauryORly:

Hulk put on the Gauntlet and ended up on Disability, accomplishing nothing. :HulkBushmaster:

Iron Man was predestined for the moment, snapped Thanos, The Black Order, AND his entire army out of existence. Elevated from Hero to Legend. :Brehcard2:

You really want to play this game? :OhDamn2:
lol how did hawk accomplish nothing? He brought the other half of the population that was zapped away :dead:

I just don't understand why they didn't bring back Tony Stark when they went in time and brought Gomorrah back.

shyt makes no sense.
Gomorrah care back with thanos when he brought his ship and everything else back

And why would they take a tony out another timeline away from the people who care about him over there

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
lol how did hawk accomplish nothing? He brought the other half of the population that was zapped away :dead:

Gomorrah care back with thanos when he brought his ship and everything else back

And why would they take a tony out another timeline away from the people who care about him over there
The logic of the time travel turned the MCU into a Rick and Morty world of nonsense that falls apart the more you try to make sense of it and honestly, it ultimately doesn't matter anyway.
I think End Game is better enjoyed if you ignore the logic side of the time travel.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Kinda :russ:

Got degrees in physics and education, coulda gone down that academic track in life or damn near anything else I wanted to do. Analysis, writing, all that shyt just comes fast and natural to me.

in the real world though, I'm an educator, mentor, and activist for the kids that get left out.
Repped when i can again my brother!
You seem like a great cat seriously!
:smoothhoffa: