AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
FINALLY saw this last night. them killing off ironman didn't make any sense since captain america doesn't want to be in the movies and thus would be the logical choice to die IMO.

kinda like what they did in the last star wars by NOT killing off princess leia in favor of luke despite the fact that carrie fisher had already died anyways.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
How is Sam going to be captain America when he isnt a super soldier and is just a nikka with wings?

How is valkyrie going to replace thor when she isnt a God or royalty and is just an asgardian warrior?

falcon's power comes from his suit. so he's got powers built into the suit anyways.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
CYe120T.gif

My dikk was on HARD throughout this entire sequence :wow:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
FINALLY saw this last night. them killing off ironman didn't make any sense since captain america doesn't want to be in the movies and thus would be the logical choice to die IMO.

kinda like what they did in the last star wars by NOT killing off princess leia in favor of luke despite the fact that carrie fisher had already died anyways.

His contract was up

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sam is not getting the Super Soldier Serum...as far as I know, he did'nt get it in the comics when he became Cap

Then again I'm still very behind

Nope, he never gets it. Still does a serviceable job as cap, though.

But if they really wanted to fukk people up, they've got the building blocks of Secret Empire already set up with FalCap in place, and Steve being old. Just gotta de-age him, and explain previous time travel fukked with reality. Pretty sure that if they toned down the heavy handedness of the political commentary, they'd be able to lure Evans back for a movie or two.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
just watched the Far From Home trailer again. Nick Fury "nice to finally meet you, Spider-man." So am I to believe they didn't cross paths at Stark's funeral? also, and this is probably nothing at all, but the check says "Pepper Potts." She had a kid with the guy and married him, but i guess she kept her maiden name or professional reasons? Starting to think this may not take place right after Endgame like we've heard.

or it does, and what the fukk do I know? also, if it does, Happy could have been fukkin Aunt May for 5 years.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
just watched the Far From Home trailer again. Nick Fury "nice to finally meet you, Spider-man." So am I to believe they didn't cross paths at Stark's funeral? also, and this is probably nothing at all, but the check says "Pepper Potts." She had a kid with the guy and married him, but i guess she kept her maiden name or professional reasons? Starting to think this may not take place right after Endgame like we've heard.

or it does, and what the fukk do I know? also, if it does, Happy could have been fukkin Aunt May for 5 years.
Could be a scene they scrapped or reshot