Chile
main-qimg-89d997a0bf5153636eaedd236fcad802.webp

:blessed: :blessed:

Waited 7 years to hear that shyt :ohlawd:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saw the movie and forgive me for these questions, I didn't see past movies. How did they get the stone from Loki?

they didn't . . they went back in time to when they fought him after her gets captured they attempted to steal it fukked up let him take it back he took it and teleported away . . they traveled back to 1970 i believe went to the army base were it was being held and got it

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they didn't . . they went back in time to when they fought him after her gets kidnapped they attempted to steal it fukked up let him take it back he took it and teleported away . . they traveled back to 1970 i believe went to the army base were it was being held and got it
Ah right right. Damn shyt was long as fukk I think I fell asleep during that part.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
He dissapeared with the time stone. Thanos is dead. So the snap now never takes place so he cant kill loki

Ned was snapped away too

did you not listen to the sorcerer supreme or hulk? that's not how time works, you cant change the present by changing the past it just creates another timeline.

:snoop:

Last edited:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
sid you not listen to the sorcerer supreme or hulk? that's not how time works, you cant change the present by changing the past it just creates another timeline.

:snoop:

Than how did cap go into the past and come out in the REAL present... he chnaged the past doing that. That should have been another timeline then...

Long as stones stay it should work out which is why they were brought back. But loki and cap both changed history doing what they did.

So :hhh:

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol was anybody at the ones yall went to crying? I had this grown white man crying his heart out next to me when iron man died . . I'm like :dwillhuh: nikka sniffling and shyt wiping his eyes with his shirt :mjlol:

but than again thats why I go opening day for shyt like that :russ:

opening day has the most emotional crowd lol

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
lol was anybody at the ones yall went to crying? I had this grown white man crying his heart out next to me when iron man died . . I'm like :dwillhuh: nikka sniffling and shyt wiping his eyes with his shirt :mjlol:

but than again thats why I go opening day for shyt like that :russ:

opening day has the most emotional crowd lol

Mostly women. I got stuck between two fat chicks crying. One of them had awful breath :hhh:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody else feel like Professor Hulk was kind of...random?

Not that I had a problem with it, but it just came out of nowhere. Last movie Hulk and Banner are beefing, now all of a sudden they resolved their issues and are the same person? :what:

Again, not a bad thing, but they could've explained that a little better.

I think it's explained fine to me... bare in mind this was FIVE YEARS LATER. Hulk was humbled by Thanos... so that arguably has a lot to do with that.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loki is still dead, because the Loki who stole the tessaract doesn’t exist anymore once Cap returned the stones back to their time period. That timeline ceases to exist. The ancient one explained how it worked.

Cap returned the Tesseract back to the 70's.... therefore the events in 2012 still happened. Loki is still alive.