AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I swear these people live in realities where random-ass gay dudes simply never show up.

Like if ONE gay person has 10 seconds of screen time in any movie, ain't even flamboyant with it but is just there, then all of the sudden it's an "agenda".

Or having female superheros band together is an agenda.

But have Ironman, Thor, Captain America, and Hulk being the great central superheroes the entire franchise was basing itself on - four white guys banding together - oh, no agenda there, we're fine with that!
You think that's bad wait until they see this :mjgrin:
A woman just broke the men's world record in powerlifting in the same weight class by 19 lbs. First woman ever:mjgrin:
Highest ever wilks score in powerlifting:mjgrin:

Powerlifter Marianna Gasparyan Squats 4.6x Her Bodyweight and Sets 720 Wilks Score - BarBend
Its a bout to be a bad week for em
tenor.gif

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
what do you mean?
:patrice:

sony still owns the rights to spider-man after far from home the original contract is over and they have not negotiated or extended it with marvel

kevin and amy been beefing so he might tell her to kick rocks unless the next avenger movie is secret wars

i bet this one will barely mention the lost of tony or the snap and

might even have some kind of vague venom connection so they can stick tom in venom 2

they got tom for two more after Far from home unless they do a new contract

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
So if Thanos from timeline b dies in timeline a what happens in timeline b?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Thor in this movie couldn't do it, only Hulk was strong enough to do the snap without dying. We are still not sure whether Captain Marvel can also withstand all the power of Infinity Stones at once. The reason we choose to let Iron Man do it in the end was because he was the closest one to Thanos at the time. In all the futures Doctor Strange foresee, Iron Man was the only one who could get close to Thanos and do the snap. People usually think the death of a hero is a horrible tragedy. But we think this is different. When his death was able to bring back hope, to save half of the universe, then his death was powerful and meaningful. We shouldn't feel too sad or angry about it."

My problem is not that Hulk can wield the gauntlet, it's that they have gone out of their way to make Thor just an everyman type of character.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So if Thanos from timeline b dies in timeline a what happens in timeline b?

Time line b goes on with out a Thanos. It's an alternate timeline per the Russo interviews that dropped earlier in the week.

They have a what if series dropping on Disney+. Maybe they'll delve into it on that show.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A handful of students ain't shyt

What are the odds that all the original Avengers survived?

It's all for the sake of the story, relax
All I know is if half of humanity just ceased to exist and left all the destruction in its wake that it did, folks would prob give it some time before being worried about school

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
All I know is if half of humanity just ceased to exist and left all the destruction in its wake that it did, folks would prob give it some time before being worried about school
This is true actually.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens