shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
21e7sxc.jpg

y'all copping that special collectors edition??? All 22 films...:wow::wow::wow:

I just the need the titles they haven't put on 4K yet to be put on 4K releases.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
A handful of students ain't shyt

What are the odds that all the original Avengers survived?

It's all for the sake of the story, relax
It's improbable is what it is breh but stans gonna stan though:russ:

Just like that Rat getting Ant man out the Van ain't a load of bullshyt but ok lol.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It's improbable is what it is breh but stans gonna stan though:russ:
Dog, it's a random selection of people across the entire universe. A bunch of students are the tiniest sliver of a percentage point here. Every story is going to set circumstances in a way that helps tell the story. It's called writing :stopitslime:

The snap already conveniently wiped all the new Avengers while sparing the OGs but you're drawing the line at a couple of Peters classmates?

What are the odds if any given ridiculous thing that works in a narrative's favor?

There's a difference to being critical and just overanalyzing bullshyt

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Dog, it's a random selection of people across the entire universe. A bunch of students are the tiniest sliver of a percentage point here. Every story is going to set circumstances in a way that helps tell the story. It's called writing :stopitslime:

The snap already conveniently wiped all the new Avengers while sparing the OGs but you're drawing the line at a couple of Peters classmates?

What are the odds if any given ridiculous thing that works in a narrative's favor?

There's a difference to being critical and just overanalyzing bullshyt
You ignored me mentioning the rat in the vehicle too but yeah yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah.

You're a stan breh and that's ok but shyt is improbable. I understand that it helps the story but it's not realistic and a major stretch which is all Im saying and been saying.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
You ignored me mentioning the rat in the vehicle too but yeah yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah.

You're a stan breh and that's ok but shyt is improbable. I understand that it helps the story but it's not realistic and a major stretch which is all Im saying and been saying.
The rat being a complete fluke is the entire point :why:. This entire movie is about a conflict that had a 1 in 14 million chance of actually ending in the heroes' favor.

You're so dead set on over analyzing shyt that you don't want the writers to tell their story. It's fiction. Everything is engineered for writing's sake.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The rat being a complete fluke is the entire point :why:. This entire movie is about a conflict that had a 1 in 14 million chance of actually ending in the heroes' favor.

You're so dead set on over analyzing shyt that you don't want the writers to tell their story. It's fiction. Everything is engineered for writing's sake.
:russ: Bullshyt is bullshyt. I don't care breh.

You are trying to justify and rationalize shyt that could have been written better because of your stanning but I don't care. Be objective, it was bad writing there.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:russ: Bullshyt is bullshyt. I don't care breh.

You are trying to justify and rationalize shyt that could have been written better because of your stanning but I don't care. Be objective, it was bad writing there.
I'm not rationalizing anything. You're trying to poke holes in shyt because you're bored.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sony still owns the rights to spider-man after far from home the original contract is over and they have not negotiated or extended it with marvel

kevin and amy been beefing so he might tell her to kick rocks unless the next avenger movie is secret wars

i bet this one will barely mention the lost of tony or the snap and

might even have some kind of vague venom connection so they can stick tom in venom 2

they got tom for two more after Far from home unless they do a new contract

Marvel has him for far from home and 1 more. If that’s what you meant then my bad

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I'm not rationalizing anything. You're trying to poke holes in shyt because you're bored.
Not true :manny: Just seemed too far fetched for the story imo and I feel they could have went with a better choice.