AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
What makes you think that was him at his angriest? He had five years of being fat and useless, he probably still had lethal-level blood alcohol content at that very moment, and he had already killed Thanos once with devastating psychological results which could easily mean he was a bit self-hindered the second time around. It would be tough to believe that Thor would be at his best in that fight.

It's funny that at least two people in this thread already said they were upset that Scarlet Witch was nerfed....you can't please everyone. :pachaha:

There'd be people upset unless Thor, Hulk, Black Panther, Drax the Destroyer, Captain America, Ironman, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel, AND Howard the Duck had all gotten to kill Thanos one-on-one.
I definitely think he was limited, but him being limited should still be more of a threat than SW imo. Dude got curb stomped. hell he couldnt even take a punch but Cap Marvel ate taht

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:scust:
This is NOT how a movie like this should be experienced
that breh seemed to enjoy it but I hate when nikkas try to gauge a movie off a shyt ass cam link

My problem is not that Hulk can wield the gauntlet, it's that they have gone out of their way to make Thor just an everyman type of character.

It takes a mix of perspectives (if you just wanted to nullify the director's vision) to agree with the directors, I suppose. As I understand in the comic, Hulk is basically the most durable Avenger. I agree that Thor should be able to do the snap, and they have done everything to degrade him, personality and power wise, to the mean. BUT, it'd be unsightly if they had Hulk contribute nothing the whole movie except comedic relief AND be unable to do the double hammer scenes. It'd lead to poorer writing going down that path versus the one they did

Last edited:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The problem with thor in the mcu is he emotionally crippled and has stunted

he had his first arc of. Being a hero and since then he just lost more times then not and has no family or his asgardian companions (the hero three)

The self doubt is stopping thor from being the greatest hero In the universe not his actual power levels

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The problem with thor in the mcu is he emotionally crippled and has stunted

he had his first arc of. Being a hero and since then he just lost more times then not and has no family or his asgardian companions (the hero three)

The self doubt is stopping thor from being the greatest hero In the universe not his actual power levels
Man had a ton of pyrhic victories. In each of his movies he's lost a part of himself even when he won. Man went from arrogant enough to take on the entire frost giants realm by himself to being a shell of his former self.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
How is Sam going to be captain America when he isnt a super soldier and is just a nikka with wings?

How is valkyrie going to replace thor when she isnt a God or royalty and is just an asgardian warrior?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How is Sam going to be captain America when he isnt a super soldier and is just a nikka with wings?

How is valkyrie going to replace thor when she isnt a God or royalty and is just an asgardian warrior?
Don't really see why any of this disqualifies them. They're not clones they're just next in line. Valkyrie can't summon lightening or use the hammer but she can still rule asgard. Falcon doesn't have serum be he can still be captain america. This is like asking how storm can lead the x-men since she doesn't shoot lasers out her eyes like cyclops. she'll just have to use the powers and abilities she does have.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Don't really see why any of this disqualifies them. They're not clones they're just next in line. Valkyrie can't summon lightening or use the hammer but she can still rule asgard. Falcon doesn't have serum be he can still be captain america

they will be significantly weaker than their predecessors. and the next big bad will likely be stronger than Thanos. What are they going to do?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
they will be significantly weaker than their predecessors. and the next big bad will likely be stronger than Thanos. What are they going to do?

They're movies based on comic books. Regardless of the villain, they'll lose a bit. Then win. Like in all the other flicks. :heh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Their team is also overall stronger. Hulk if he recovers, scarlet witch, dr strange, capt marvel, black panther and his tech support, Thor may come back as well...may get the odinforce or runes. Hank Pym, wakanda, banner for prep time

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I think they gonna hit sam with some sort super forumla

But a de powered captian america would make a good low stakes film

Mackie got a lot of charisma he was great in winter soldier but been nerfed ever since