AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I'm sure they will address that in Spiderman FFH...:usure: I've been trying to explain that here since Spiderman is the epilogue to the endgame:beli:
We will see but some of them theoretically would have to had lived and went on to college. All of them still being in high school is a reach just like that rat getting out man out that Van :russ:

Even some of the teachers and administration would have lived and how would Spiderman and the Mexican Kid even still be enrolled lol.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
BTW can we dap/rep @Ironman? I was out there with Howard the Duck blowing away Thanos's henchmen while shyt was going on, breh. :smugdraper:
Repped
Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We will see but some of them theoretically would have to had lived and went on to college. All of them still being in high school is a reach just like that rat getting out man out that Van :russ:

Even some of the teachers and administration would have lived and how would Spiderman and the Mexican Kid even still be enrolled lol.

I don't know!!!:mindblown:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
while i think Spiderman's entire friend group all being dusted is a bit convenient, i love the idea that Harry, Gwen, Miles, etc could have just been little kids who are now 5 years older and basically right there with Peter.

and really, it would be kinda funny if a character like Flash didn't get snapped, and is a chaperone/teaching assistant or something now. There could be a funny dynamic of him being really happy that Peter is back from the dead, but he still pretends to be an a$$hole. i don't think they're gonna do that though.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
while i think Spiderman's entire friend group all being dusted is a bit convenient, i love the idea that Harry, Gwen, Miles, etc could have just been little kids who are now 5 years older and basically right there with Peter.

and really, it would be kinda funny if a character like Flash didn't get snapped, and is a chaperone/teaching assistant or something now. There could be a funny dynamic of him being really happy that Peter is back from the dead, but he still pretends to be an a$$hole. i don't think they're gonna do that though.

The commercial of Homecoming shows that's most likely not going to happen.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

dVDJiez.gif

that would be much better then the basic shyt we are going to get

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

I think Tony Stark leaving a problem for pepper to figure out and that triggers A-force would be great

also Brie wig looks better in the photo then the movie :mindblown:

also someone asked on insta asked why nebula always look agitated in behind the scenes

she gives a break down

it adds to the character cause the actress is so cute and bubbly

Last edited: