AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm with you man...Cap went one on one with Thanos twice as long as the god of thunder could with Mjolnir AND Stormbreaker?:gucci:
Also if Thanos is hitting Cap so hard that the blows shatter a vibranium shield, that impact should have shattered his human bones

Still can't wait to see this again though:lawd:

Cap going toe to toe with thanos as opposed to Thor is a testament that will and determination is worth more than "powers" with great power comes great responsibility and if you not using your powers right or feel "I got powers, I'm good" having the will to stand and fight for what you think is right whether you know you can win or not is worth more... the underdog usually always wins because he's underestimated and assumed weak ..

same with Batman / Superman ...

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He had a lot of time and an incredible amount of knowledge. He might have avoided Wakanda until the OG Capt had befriended Black Panther, then once that Capt was on the run in hiding he could have waltzed in pretending to be the OG and had Shuri make him up a shield.

But no, destroying half the life on Earth isn't a "plot hole" just because it's difficult for you to imagine. :comeon:

That actually makes sense and is plausible :jbhmm:

However like I said in the post above, how do all his classmates not get wiped out?