AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
what part of half the population of all life do y'all not understand???:heh::what:

The biggest plot hole is if the stones wiped out half the population, it should've wiped it out totally. Including the past. If you're wiped out of existence, then you shouldn't have a past. And they cleverly got around that by only showing mostly characters who were already dead pre snap, but then there is the question of the Infinity Stones. Once Thanos destroyed them, they shouldn't have been able to go back and get them. In fact, destroying them should've wiped out the entire universe.

That's one way you can look at it, but at the same time you can easily explain it away.

We're trying to explain physics and science in a movie that has a talking racc00n and a talking tree. You have to expend disbelief sometimes :manny:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Oh and not for nothing...

Tony dying from wiping out thanos ARMY vs killing/resurrecting half universe/destroying stones ....

Ehhhhhhhh

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The biggest plot hole is if the stones wiped out half the population, it should've wiped it out totally. Including the past. If you're wiped out of existence, then you shouldn't have a past. And they cleverly got around that by only showing mostly characters who were already dead pre snap, but then there is the question of the Infinity Stones. Once Thanos destroyed them, they shouldn't have been able to go back and get them. In fact, destroying them should've wiped out the entire universe.

That's one way you can look at it, but at the same time you can easily explain it away.

We're trying to explain physics and science in a movie that has a talking racc00n and a talking tree. You have to expend disbelief sometimes :manny:

The biggest plot hole is imaginary magic stones not working the way you unilaterally decided they should work?

How would you erase something's past? That doesn't even make sense, the past already happened, it is set. Not to mention that if half the universe never existed then it creates a huge logical inconsistency because many of those people were necessary to set into motion the events that led to Thanos wiping out everything in the first place...remove them from the past and Thanos's mission doesn't happen, which means they don't get wiped out...you fall into a logic loop.

The movie did a great job of avoiding those logic loops by making clear that you can't change the timeline of your own past and using the many-universes theory. Most physicists today agree that if time travel really is possible at all, it pretty much can only be possible that way, everything else creates impossible logical inconsistencies.

Oh and not for nothing...

Tony dying from wiping out thanos ARMY vs killing/resurrecting half universe/destroying stones ....

Ehhhhhhhh
Tony's just a regular human, what do you expect? Pretty much any use of the 6 stones should kill him. It's enough of a stretch that he lived for a couple minutes to say goodbye and didn't just get pulverized right then and there.

I'm #marvelset and #marvelgang till the wheels fall off.

Saw it twice

Shed tears twice

With that being said.. I will give my final thoughts.

1. Infinity War was a better overall move. End Game was more emotional and had sentimental value because it was the last one. It was one big goodbye and thank you to the marvel fans that supported day one. RDJ was saying goodbye the entire movie, we just didn't know it.

2. This movie had a lot of plot holes mainly surrounding the infinity stones. It should never been a scenario where there were and "infinite" amount of infinity stones in different realities. When Thanos destroyed them, that should've been it. In other words, they should've kept them in tact for the entire movie.

3. Wielding all of the stones shouldn't do that much damage to the person wielding them. It defeats the purpose of the gauntlet. I know that aspect is why Stark died and it gave for a perfect climatic end to him, but as smart as Thanos is, I don't get why he would make something that would permanently disable him.

4. I'm in the minority when I say this but. I like Captain Marvel. She has a confident Kree swag about her. Kind of like Superman :manny: I just don't get the hate.

5. I feel some type of way about Black Widow didn't get a proper send off like Tony. She was more selfless. Strange didn't want to tell Tony what he had to do because he knew Tony would hesitate, and they would lose. He waited until the very last possible moment. The only reason why Widow didn't jump immediately is because she want to make sure Red Skull wasn't bullshytting.

6. I would have like to seen Caps reaction when he went to return the Soul Stone :dead:

7. I hope that because they allowed more cursing in this movie, that Disney will allow Marvel, to be more gully in terms of story an scripts going forward.

All in all it was a dope conclusion. It was the most ambitious story arc so I never expected them to pull it off without flaws. I feel bad for the people who saw this and didn't get to experience all of the 22 movies the first week they came out. I bought in when the price of the MCU stock was low. A lot of people bought in when the stock was Amazon level, so the emotional profit from seeing this wasn't as high. I don't see Feige trying to duplicate what they did with this. When they first teased Thanos in 7 years ago, they were still learning and growing. I expect a more refined and focused MCU. Part of me wants DC to step their game up, to keep Marvel sharp because at this point, Marvel will be its own downfall if that ever happens.
2. There's no way to do what you're suggesting with the infinity stones and not create all sorts of logical inconsistencies. You can't erase something's past because that time already happened. If you erase the past of the infinity stones then you have to cancel out everything that happened due to them, including their destruction, which means now they exist....it just doesn't work.

3. Thanos didn't make the gauntlet, a dwarf did. And the stones are elemental powers, it makes sense to me that there is nothing that can truly protect you from them. No glove will ever be on their level cause nothing is on their level.

4. Captain Marvel gets a way outsized amount of hate because she's a strong woman who has had conflicts with men, and there are 1000 threads on here I can link if you want to see the kind of people who hate on that. That being said I'm not particularly interested by her. They could have done her better.

5. Life sucks. :manny: She was raised without family and she died without family.

6. There's no way to show that that would be funnier than what I'm imagining. I also want to see him trying to return the mind stone while avoiding two different versions of himself - there gonna be three Captain Americas walking around in that building with Hydra and everyone else. :dead:

Question, where did Captin America get the shield that he gave to Falcon?

Didn't he have to leave the shield in the past or he would fukk up the timeline? How did he bring it back with him unless its the shield ironman had. I'm watching a podcast that questions that and I really don't know :jbhmm:

You see breh, that's a plot hole. All of them couldn't have vanished away :mjlol: That would be bullshyt.
He had a lot of time and an incredible amount of knowledge. He might have avoided Wakanda until the OG Capt had befriended Black Panther, then once that Capt was on the run in hiding he could have waltzed in pretending to be the OG and had Shuri make him up a shield.

But no, destroying half the life on Earth isn't a "plot hole" just because it's difficult for you to imagine. :comeon:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It started unnerving me how post Ragnarok and Star hardened Thor was nerfed so badly to big up Scarlett Witch, Carol and Cap :francis: Stormbreaker AND Mjolnir can’t hurt his sword but SW broke that shyt in 3 seconds. I guess you already had Tony get his ass beat and Cap needed to have his GOAT moment before riding into the sunset but damn. Let Hulk get washed again or something

He was bloodlusted too, that’s the worst part of it. Like now we have a definitive precedence that him at his angriest isn’t as strong as the other two earlier mentioned

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It started unnerving me how post Ragnarok and Star hardened Thor was nerfed so badly to big up Scarlett Witch, Carol and Cap :francis: Stormbreaker AND Mjolnir can’t hurt his sword but SW broke that shyt in 3 seconds. I guess you already had Tony get his ass beat and Cap needed to have his GOAT moment before riding into the sunset but damn. Let Hulk get washed again or something

He was bloodlusted too, that’s the worst part of it. Like now we have a definitive precedence that him at his angriest isn’t as strong as the other two earlier mentioned

What makes you think that was him at his angriest? He had five years of being fat and useless, he probably still had lethal-level blood alcohol content at that very moment, and he had already killed Thanos once with devastating psychological results which could easily mean he was a bit self-hindered the second time around. It would be tough to believe that Thor would be at his best in that fight.

It's funny that at least two people in this thread already said they were upset that Scarlet Witch was nerfed....you can't please everyone. :pachaha:

There'd be people upset unless Thor, Hulk, Black Panther, Drax the Destroyer, Captain America, Ironman, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel, AND Howard the Duck had all gotten to kill Thanos one-on-one.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
And as far as Thanos using something that could still kill him...even factoring in that he didn't even design the gauntlet we've seen countless times that Thanos is selfless in his warped, crazy ass way. His past self's reaction to his demise isn't anger, but fulfillment. His rage cones from people trying to undo his work. He has no problem dying if it means accomplishing his goal .

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
N3KZAOU.jpg

xZ1FLCt.jpg

There were a couple of cool parallels in this vein.

Thanos sitting down after Tony snapped is damn near a mirror of the final shot of IW, only this time he has the :mjcry:rather than the :mjgrin:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The biggest plot hole is imaginary magic stones not working the way you unilaterally decided they should work?

How would you erase something's past? That doesn't even make sense, the past already happened, it is set. Not to mention that if half the universe never existed then it creates a huge logical inconsistency because many of those people were necessary to set into motion the events that led to Thanos wiping out everything in the first place...remove them from the past and Thanos's mission doesn't happen, which means they don't get wiped out...you fall into a logic loop.

The movie did a great job of avoiding those logic loops by making clear that you can't change the timeline of your own past and using the many-universes theory. Most physicists today agree that if time travel really is possible at all, it pretty much can only be possible that way, everything else creates impossible logical inconsistencies.

Tony's just a regular human, what do you expect? Pretty much any use of the 6 stones should kill him. It's enough of a stretch that he lived for a couple minutes to say goodbye and didn't just get pulverized right then and there.

2. There's no way to do what you're suggesting with the infinity stones and not create all sorts of logical inconsistencies. You can't erase something's past because that time already happened. If you erase the past of the infinity stones then you have to cancel out everything that happened due to them, including their destruction, which means now they exist....it just doesn't work.

3. Thanos didn't make the gauntlet, a dwarf did. And the stones are elemental powers, it makes sense to me that there is nothing that can truly protect you from them. No glove will ever be on their level cause nothing is on their level.

4. Captain Marvel gets a way outsized amount of hate because she's a strong woman who has had conflicts with men, and there are 1000 threads on here I can link if you want to see the kind of people who hate on that. That being said I'm not particularly interested by her. They could have done her better.

5. Life sucks. :manny: She was raised without family and she died without family.

6. There's no way to show that that would be funnier than what I'm imagining. I also want to see him trying to return the mind stone while avoiding two different versions of himself - there gonna be three Captain Americas walking around in that building with Hydra and everyone else. :dead:

He had a lot of time and an incredible amount of knowledge. He might have avoided Wakanda until the OG Capt had befriended Black Panther, then once that Capt was on the run in hiding he could have waltzed in pretending to be the OG and had Shuri make him up a shield.

But no, destroying half the life on Earth isn't a "plot hole" just because it's difficult for you to imagine. :comeon:
This is by no means a shot at you, but i have to ask this shyt...

Are you a fukkin professor or some shyt??
:patrice:

Like, i be seeing you posting in threads and them shyts stay being wild long and detailed and shyt.

And i be like, "this muthafukka gotta be some kinda teacher or something."
:jbhmm:

Abuchunky

Banned
Daps
The infinity war thread last year had a ton of gifs in it opening week, this thread don’t have shyt. Y’all slipping :ufdup:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I just finish watching the bootleg on a free link.

Took me 2 days to watch the whole movie. :russ:

Best part of the movie is when Hawkeye gave the :usure:to Red Skull.

I kept rewinding that shyt because it had me ROFL. :laff::laff::laff:

:scust:
This is NOT how a movie like this should be experienced

Last edited:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

I'm with you man...Cap went one on one with Thanos twice as long as the god of thunder could with Mjolnir AND Stormbreaker?:gucci:
Also if Thanos is hitting Cap so hard that the blows shatter a vibranium shield, that impact should have shattered his human bones

Still can't wait to see this again though:lawd: