AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finish watching the bootleg on a free link.

Took me 2 days to watch the whole movie. :russ:

Best part of the movie is when Hawkeye gave the :usure:to Red Skull.

I kept rewinding that shyt because it had me ROFL. :laff::laff::laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
what would be much more fukked over by bringing black widow from around the same time as gamora came to the future timeline?
They didn't bring Gomorra, Thanos did, so you can't blame them for that it just happened. But low-key it didn't really hurt anyone. Gamora was a jaded killing machine with no relationships with anyone but Thanos and Nebula and she hated both of them. So she gets to restart her life in a new and better reality. Back in her previous timeline the universe gets to live a reality where Thanos and his henchmen don't exist anymore, which is a nicer reality than they got. The GOTG never form and Peter Quill never gets to meet Gamora, but it's not a huge loss because he'll never know what he was missing.

But if you pull Black Widow out of her timeline, then you are CHOOSING to fukk up her own timeline. You're pulling her out of the Avengers team, away from all these people she has deep bonds with, and forcing her to form new bonds with people who have lived through an extra 10 years of experiences that she never saw. And what happens to the old team in that timeline? For them, they basically have to experience Black Widow's death 10 years early.

What good are you doing with that? Playing God in that sense would just be constantly fukking up other people's lives and timeline for your own gratification. Human beings gotta learn to deal with death, it's part of the experience.

Watched it again last night and Hawkeye surviving the attack on the Avengers HQ unscaved is one of the biggest cases of plot armor that I can remember.
I said that about 40 pages ago. The biggest ongoing plot hole of all superhero movies is when regular humans don't die in shyt that obviously should have killed them. Rocket and War Machine and a few of the others should have been wasted too on the initial explosions alone.

Hyman Roth

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I said that about 40 pages ago. The biggest ongoing plot hole of all superhero movies is when regular humans don't die in shyt that obviously should have killed them. Rocket and War Machine and a few of the others should have been wasted too on the initial explosions alone.

You can at least play Devil's Advocate for War Machine and Rocket surviving because Hulk protected them, War Machine was in his suit and at least they were hurt. Hawkeye literally just shrugged it off.

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Went to see it for a second time and I have questions maybe someone can answer.

How was Clint able to hold the soul stone?

And why Thanos didn't think about bringing Ronan the Accuser? Since at that time he sent him on a mission to get the power stone.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

And why Thanos didn't think about bringing Ronan the Accuser? Since at that time he sent him on a mission to get the power stone.

Soul stone is not volitale... :beli:

Ronan was kinda far away, why waste his time when he's going for the power stone???:ld:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm #marvelset and #marvelgang till the wheels fall off.

Saw it twice

Shed tears twice

With that being said.. I will give my final thoughts.

1. Infinity War was a better overall move. End Game was more emotional and had sentimental value because it was the last one. It was one big goodbye and thank you to the marvel fans that supported day one. RDJ was saying goodbye the entire movie, we just didn't know it.

2. This movie had a lot of plot holes mainly surrounding the infinity stones. It should never been a scenario where there were and "infinite" amount of infinity stones in different realities. When Thanos destroyed them, that should've been it. In other words, they should've kept them in tact for the entire movie.

3. Wielding all of the stones shouldn't do that much damage to the person wielding them. It defeats the purpose of the gauntlet. I know that aspect is why Stark died and it gave for a perfect climatic end to him, but as smart as Thanos is, I don't get why he would make something that would permanently disable him.

4. I'm in the minority when I say this but. I like Captain Marvel. She has a confident Kree swag about her. Kind of like Superman :manny: I just don't get the hate.

5. I feel some type of way about Black Widow didn't get a proper send off like Tony. She was more selfless. Strange didn't want to tell Tony what he had to do because he knew Tony would hesitate, and they would lose. He waited until the very last possible moment. The only reason why Widow didn't jump immediately is because she want to make sure Red Skull wasn't bullshytting.

6. I would have like to seen Caps reaction when he went to return the Soul Stone :dead:

7. I hope that because they allowed more cursing in this movie, that Disney will allow Marvel, to be more gully in terms of story an scripts going forward.

All in all it was a dope conclusion. It was the most ambitious story arc so I never expected them to pull it off without flaws. I feel bad for the people who saw this and didn't get to experience all of the 22 movies the first week they came out. I bought in when the price of the MCU stock was low. A lot of people bought in when the stock was Amazon level, so the emotional profit from seeing this wasn't as high. I don't see Feige trying to duplicate what they did with this. When they first teased Thanos in 7 years ago, they were still learning and growing. I expect a more refined and focused MCU. Part of me wants DC to step their game up, to keep Marvel sharp because at this point, Marvel will be its own downfall if that ever happens.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Question, where did Captin America get the shield that he gave to Falcon?

Didn't he have to leave the shield in the past or he would fukk up the timeline? How did he bring it back with him unless its the shield ironman had. I'm watching a podcast that questions that and I really don't know :jbhmm:

:wtf:

Did he look five years older in Endgame than he did on the bus in IW?

Avengers: Endgame’s ending, explained
You see breh, that's a plot hole. All of them couldn't have vanished away :mjlol: That would be bullshyt.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

1. All of the stones are different. If you noticed, the time stone for example doesn't touch the persons hands. I think the power stone is the only one that has at affect.

2. Thanos at the time didn't know they brought everyone back. And even if he did, 2014 Thanos only knew about the Avengers. He didn't know about BP, SW, Strange, Spiderman, Valkarie, Ant Man, etc. But, at the end of the day, he didn't really need him :manny:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Into the Spider-Verse was better but this my #2 favorite mcu movie now. Just a childhood dream come true

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
They didn't bring Gomorra, Thanos did, so you can't blame them for that it just happened. But low-key it didn't really hurt anyone. Gamora was a jaded killing machine with no relationships with anyone but Thanos and Nebula and she hated both of them. So she gets to restart her life in a new and better reality. Back in her previous timeline the universe gets to live a reality where Thanos and his henchmen don't exist anymore, which is a nicer reality than they got. The GOTG never form and Peter Quill never gets to meet Gamora, but it's not a huge loss because he'll never know what he was missing.

But if you pull Black Widow out of her timeline, then you are CHOOSING to fukk up her own timeline. You're pulling her out of the Avengers team, away from all these people she has deep bonds with, and forcing her to form new bonds with people who have lived through an extra 10 years of experiences that she never saw. And what happens to the old team in that timeline? For them, they basically have to experience Black Widow's death 10 years early.

What good are you doing with that? Playing God in that sense would just be constantly fukking up other people's lives and timeline for your own gratification. Human beings gotta learn to deal with death, it's part of the experience.

im not saying they SHOULD do it or force her to, just confirming that it is technically possible to "bring her back" like with gamora in regards to the soul stone
the way to interpret it though would be you cant bring that specific black widow back

but what is black widow dying/being brought back compared to plopping half the universe back into scenarios and relationships they've been absent from for 5 years?
i agree its dumb to remove an avenger and bring her here just to feel better and have another avenger, but in the grand scheme of things, its not like its completely out of place to do

momma

All Star
Daps
N3KZAOU.jpg

xZ1FLCt.jpg