AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Movie would be great if they cut out all that emotional trash between Thanos being executed and Tony having his revelation

Oh and notnot hav a rat not save the universe.

Oh and having cosmic deities challenging for the crown.

And having more infinity gems fukkary in the final act

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You guys really need your right hand, your ace from the JUMP, what you're gonna do like he won't know?

I knew what Steve was gonna do. Of course Bucky knew.

Who would expect they homie to go out simping like that?what the hell was so great about the 50's Cap:mjpls:
Plus it was fukked up that he came and disrupted Tonys life and was asking him to potentially lose his daughter,only for him to end up going back in time to live happily ever after. He had a new love interest in the last movie,I don't remember her getting killed. So it was a little weird to have him still obsessing over ol girl:snoop:
But yeah,I'm sure he told Bucky before he left. Hopefully this is the end of the franchise and they put all of their attention into X-Men now. Time for Avengers to take a backseat for the A-List stars:blessed:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
*rat punches in complicated quantum physic codes*

*Ant-man and 3 out of 4 ninja turtles come out the back of a van*

full

In fairness maybe it was already punched in,they were already in the proccess of using it before they turned to dust. May have just needed one more button pushed.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Spider-Man is still a new hero and he’s a kid. He’s cocky when dealing with thugs and the like but he’s pretty much fighting side by side with actual gods and his idols that he grew up loving. The other Spider-Man weren’t dealing with other heroes so this wouldn’t make sense.

Imagine 15 year old you is playing in a life or death basketball game with the NBA dream team. A lot of this stuff is really new to Spider-Man so he should be kinda surprised.

Holland acts like a 15 year old kid with a big heart and trying to emulate his favorite heroes.

The Spiderman I've always known just was who he was once he put the suit on,someone who wouldn't shut up or stop cracking jokes under any circumstances.
Now all of a sudden you guys are telling me he is just too star struck:francis:?

There's this thing called character growth. Be patient brehs. nikka only got one movie out and three features, let my mans breathe.

What character growth have we seen in these movies aside from maybe Hulk and Terrence Howard turning into Don Cheadle lol? I don't know what they were thinking with this weak nuetured version of Hulk btw? There won't be any character growth as far as personality,people have gravitated to this version of Spiderman for whatever reason. This fish out of water,always seemingly flustered version of Spiderman is what we are stuck with. Think about what you said,3 features is alot breh,hopefully I am wrong though.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Saw it today. Movie was dope. But I feel like it’s missing something. Not sure what it is.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
thinking back, just asking, someone correct my thinking please

but if gamora from a past timeline is now in this future, shouldn't it technically be possible to bring a past black widow into this future?

they both died for the soul stone
If they did that it would rip that Black Widow away from her own timeline. So they'd actually be fukking over a lot more people - they would fukk her over because they'd rip her out of her own timeline and force her to live in theirs, and they'd fukk over the Avengers and everyone else she knows in her own timeline by taking Black Widow away from them. It basically would be creating even more loss.

So was it just me or did anyone else feel like it was ooc for cap to not even think about if the other avengers were alright after Thanos blew up their headquarters?

None of them even mentioned them once they saw Thanos lol
Whatever it takes. They were in pure survival mode at that point and he knew the #1 priority for everyone's lives was eliminating Thanos.

Who would expect they homie to go out simping like that?what the hell was so great about the 50's Cap:mjpls:
Plus it was fukked up that he came and disrupted Tonys life and was asking him to potentially lose his daughter,only for him to end up going back in time to live happily ever after. He had a new love interest in the last movie,I don't remember her getting killed. So it was a little weird to have him still obsessing over ol girl:snoop:
But yeah,I'm sure he told Bucky before he left. Hopefully this is the end of the franchise and they put all of their attention into X-Men now. Time for Avengers to take a backseat for the A-List stars:blessed:
The endings for Ironman/Capt were the inversion of the beginnings and how they were showing the character development. When they were first introducted, Ironman was a pure cocky a$$hole who only thought about himself and no one else, while Captain America was the model of selflessness to the point where he was almost a caricature. Over time they both became more complex, with the strange middle point coming in Civil War where Ironman is actually the one willing to "submit" for the good of society, while Captain America is the one who goes rogue because he has ceased to trust the institutions he once blindly obeyed. They were both incompletely formed and wrong at that point though. The events of Infinity War and the five years of dealing with defeat in Endgame further refined them, and the finishing touches were put on in their fight for the universe.

By the end, Ironman has discovered true, legitimate selflessness, willing to give up what he's gained in his own life, even his family life, for the greater good of humanity and everyone else's families. While Captain America has reached closure with his lifelong campaign to save the world and can finally take a step back and just live life as another person, accept his humanity alongside everyone else's.

The Spiderman I've always known just was who he was once he put the suit on,someone who wouldn't shut up or stop cracking jokes under any circumstances.
Now all of a sudden you guys are telling me he is just too star struck:francis:?

What character growth have we seen in these movies aside from maybe Hulk and Terrence Howard turning into Don Cheadle lol? I don't know what they were thinking with this weak nuetured version of Hulk btw? There won't be any character growth as far as personality,people have gravitated to this version of Spiderman for whatever reason. This fish out of water,always seemingly flustered version of Spiderman is what we are stuck with. Think about what you said,3 features is alot breh,hopefully I am wrong though.
I swear 90% of the bytching in this thread are people treating the original comics like they're the fukking Koran and getting pissed as hell if anything has been changed for any reason, even if it makes sense or was better.

"But the OG Hulk/Spiderman/Thor/Thanos/Captain America/Ironman was my favorite since I was 7 and now they've made him too emotional/human/nerfed/depowered/complex for me!!!!"

Spiderman is a damn teenager who stumbled into crazy powers and then got launched into a situation with a crew of fully-formed adult heroes who been at this shyt for years. Let him act like an actual teenager would act and don't be pissed that he's not some unrealistic character. Besides, the MCU already got a load of smartalec wisecracking jokers, if Spiderman was nothing more than another Ironman/Rocket/Quill cracking jokes all the time he wouldn't be bringing anything new to the table. He's the only one to represented the cocky/insecure dualities of the young hero.

What character growth have we seen in these movies aside from maybe Hulk and Terrence Howard turning into Don Cheadle lol?
Like I said above, there's been mad character growth for Tony Stark and Captain America. Hulk and Thor both progressed significantly through their ups and downs. Falcon and Cheadle's War Machine both became more confident and grew into their identities as actual superheroes who deserved to be there with everyone else. Gamora went from a simple killing machine to someone who could actually be part of a team and engage in complex relationships with others - in some sense all of the Guardians went through a similar journey, especially Rocket. Black Widow learned to be more vulnerable, Vision learned about human love. Hawkeye went in the opposite direction and became a traumatized shell of himself. And I can't believe I forgot Black Panther for a moment, how he went from just a son of his father trying to live out his father's legacy, to realizing that his father was in the wrong and that he had to carve out a new path for the greater good of all humanity.

edit - and of course I forgot about Loki, who showed mad character development

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yep. Spider-Man, even in the comics, idolizes Captain America.

You’re treating Peter like he’s 10 years deep into the game and he’s not. This isn’t mid 20s Spidey from the cartoon or anything. He’s been fighting mostly robbers and criminals until Stark grabbed him, put him next to the heroes he literally idolizes as a 15 year old, and had him participating in what amounts to a universe deciding war alongside his idols, God’s, and crazy aliens.

He literally JUST started this. Peter is like 15 years old, what the fukk are y’all expecting? He can barely comprehend what’s going on and y’all are wanting him to be popping off one-liners against a bunch of mindless beasts and Thanos.

What character growth have we seen? Are you high? Do y’all nikkas WATCH these movies?

Black Widow becoming the one to run what’s left of the Avengers team, turn into the leader and shoulder that responsibility, and such instead of being a completely self-reliant spy only focused on herself getting ahead.

Tony Stark dealing with his depression, learning how to both be a leader while also letting others lead, learning how to properly express his emotions as a father figure (Hugging Peter when he saw him), etc.

Thor dealing with his mortality and his failures as king of Asgard. Getting his “vengeance” and feeling hollow. Understanding that Asgard was with his people and growing as a king and as a person.

Do I even need to bring up Black Panther? Bucky? Rocket Racc00n? Star lord? Gamora? Yondu? Nebula? All have shown LOADS of growth.

Pretty much the only two characters that show minimal growth are Drax and Cap.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

You’re treating Peter like he’s 10 years deep into the game and he’s not. This isn’t mid 20s Spidey from the cartoon or anything. He’s been fighting mostly robbers and criminals until Stark grabbed him, put him next to the heroes he literally idolizes as a 15 year old, and had him participating in what amounts to a universe deciding war alongside his idols, God’s, and crazy aliens.

He literally JUST started this. Peter is like 15 years old, what the fukk are y’all expecting? He can barely comprehend what’s going on and y’all are wanting him to be popping off one-liners against a bunch of mindless beasts and Thanos.

What character growth have we seen? Are you high? Do y’all nikkas WATCH these movies?

Black Widow becoming the one to run what’s left of the Avengers team, turn into the leader and shoulder that responsibility, and such instead of being a completely self-reliant spy only focused on herself getting ahead.

Tony Stark dealing with his depression, learning how to both be a leader while also letting others lead, learning how to properly express his emotions as a father figure (Hugging Peter when he saw him), etc.

Thor dealing with his mortality and his failures as king of Asgard. Getting his “vengeance” and feeling hollow. Understanding that Asgard was with his people and growing as a king and as a person.

Do I even need to bring up Black Panther? Bucky? Rocket Racc00n? Star lord? Gamora? Yondu? Nebula? All have shown LOADS of growth.

On top of this, with cap it’s always been about his efforts to remain the same as everything changes around him.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
If they did that it would rip that Black Widow away from her own timeline. So they'd actually be fukking over a lot more people - they would fukk her over because they'd rip her out of her own timeline and force her to live in theirs, and they'd fukk over the Avengers and everyone else she knows in her own timeline by taking Black Widow away from them. It basically would be creating even more loss.

Whatever it takes. They were in pure survival mode at that point and he knew the #1 priority for everyone's lives was eliminating Thanos.

The endings for Ironman/Capt were the inversion of the beginnings and how they were showing the character development. When they were first introducted, Ironman was a pure cocky a$$hole who only thought about himself and no one else, while Captain America was the model of selflessness to the point where he was almost a caricature. Over time they both became more complex, with the strange middle point coming in Civil War where Ironman is actually the one willing to "submit" for the good of society, while Captain America is the one who goes rogue because he has ceased to trust the institutions he once blindly obeyed. They were both incompletely formed and wrong at that point though. The events of Infinity War and the five years of dealing with defeat in Endgame further refined them, and the finishing touches were put on in their fight for the universe.

By the end, Ironman has discovered true, legitimate selflessness, willing to give up what he's gained in his own life, even his family life, for the greater good of humanity and everyone else's families. While Captain America has reached closure with his lifelong campaign to save the world and can finally take a step back and just live life as another person, accept his humanity alongside everyone else's.

I swear 90% of the bytching in this thread are people treating the original comics like they're the fukking Koran and getting pissed as hell if anything has been changed for any reason, even if it makes sense or was better.

"But the OG Hulk/Spiderman/Thor/Thanos/Captain America/Ironman was my favorite since I was 7 and now they've made him too emotional/human/nerfed/depowered/complex for me!!!!"

Spiderman is a damn teenager who stumbled into crazy powers and then got launched into a situation with a crew of fully-formed adult heroes who been at this shyt for years. Let him act like an actual teenager would act and don't be pissed that he's not some unrealistic character. Besides, the MCU already got a load of smartalec wisecracking jokers, if Spiderman was nothing more than another Ironman/Rocket/Quill cracking jokes all the time he wouldn't be bringing anything new to the table. He's the only one to represented the cocky/insecure dualities of the young hero.

Like I said above, there's been mad character growth for Tony Stark and Captain America. Hulk and Thor both progressed significantly through their ups and downs. Falcon and Cheadle's War Machine both became more confident and grew into their identities as actual superheroes who deserved to be there with everyone else. Gamora went from a simple killing machine to someone who could actually be part of a team and engage in complex relationships with others - in some sense all of the Guardians went through a similar journey, especially Rocket. Black Widow learned to be more vulnerable, Vision learned about human love. Hawkeye went in the opposite direction and became a traumatized shell of himself. And I can't believe I forgot Black Panther for a moment, how he went from just a son of his father trying to live out his father's legacy, to realizing that his father was in the wrong and that he had to carve out a new path for the greater good of all humanity.

edit - and of course I forgot about Loki, who showed mad character development

Your talking about a deeper level of character development,but neither Tony Stark or Captain Americas personalities have changed,nobodies has except maybe Hawkeye and Hulk. Tony is still the witty,arrogant loveable a$$hole. And captain America is still the nice,calm goody two shoe choir boy. My complaint about Spiderman is his actual personality that he shows in the suit that doesn't embody what I grew up on watching Spiderman. Only Amazing Spiderman really got that aspect right for me so far,even Tobys was lacking in that area. I'm not even into comics,but I know the cockiness and wisecracking is a basic trait that defines Spiderman. They've turned Spiderman into Leave It To Beaver,am I wrong for not liking that portrayl? I don't think that aspect is going to change about him because for 1,apparently most people like it and im in the minority. And for two,nobody elses personality has really changed,so why would they do it here? I'm not jaded,I know these movies aren't for me as I am a grown man,so I will just deal with it while complaining about it:martin:.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
6332752425910272.png

So, it’s time to get excited about an Avengers: Endgame Russo cut. Sure, it’s never likely to see the light of day – and the whopping three-hour runtime squeezed in everything it probably needed to – but there are still Avengers: Endgame deleted scenes out there that were filmed but, for one reason or another, never made it into the final cut. Take the Endgame final battle for instance, which has what sounds like more than an extra few minutes tacked on for good measure.

“We wrote and shot an even longer battle with its own three-act structure,” Endgame writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely candidly reveal during an interview with the NY Times. :gladbron:

The final battle between Thanos and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes (and just about every other MCU character you can think of) also took a breather midway through in an earlier version of the script, but there were reasons why Endgame’s 45-minute scrap didn’t go well into the hour mark and beyond.

“It didn’t play well,” admits McFeely, “We had a scene in a trench where, for reasons, the battle got paused for about three minutes and now there’s 18 people all going, ‘What are we going to do?’ ‘I’m going to do this.’ ‘I’m going to do this.’”

As well as one of the few confirmed Avengers: Endgame deleted scenes bringing the action to a screeching halt it also, as Markus points out, “Required them to find enough shelter to have a conversation in the middle of the biggest battle.” So, yeah, not ideal.

While we got a third act of epic proportions, we can only wonder whether the original (extended) final battle is sitting in a Marvel vault somewhere, just waiting to be released on Blu-ray. There could be extra moments of fan-service, fights, and fist-pumping moments that’ll never be seen, which feels like a missed opportunity.

For many, three hours was enough – the rest of us should be asking one thing: #ReleaseTheRussoCut

Avengers: Endgame deleted scenes and “an even longer” final battle exist according to the movie's writers | GamesRadar+

source.gif

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
what would be much more fukked over by bringing black widow from around the same time as gamora came to the future timeline?

Benefited

Banned
Daps

"THere won't be any character growth AS FAR AS PERSONALITY"-Me

We are stuck with this rendetion more than likely,but we will see. Sorry I like my Spiderman a little more brash and talking his shyt:banderas:

"Just wait 5 more movies:damn:"-yall