AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So was it just me or did anyone else feel like it was ooc for cap to not even think about if the other avengers were alright after Thanos blew up their headquarters?

None of them even mentioned them once they saw Thanos lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So was it just me or did anyone else feel like it was ooc for cap to not even think about if the other avengers were alright after Thanos blew up their headquarters?

Man Cap, Thor and Tony was ready to kill this purple nikka on sight...:laff: Cap was like...:demonic: fukk it he's here and we gotta finish this shyt now... We'll search for them after...

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Another thing. On second thought which is my first thought. They could have thinned the herd a bit more. And I would have loved to see Thanos crew attack the city and spread out the destruction(nit pick) but I think that would have been dope. Although the argument can be made that NY was destroyed or gets destroyed too much.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

I'm kinda curious if we will see a memorial in future films built where the Avengers HQ's was? Thanos came in with the heavy artillery and reduced that place to rubble in a few seconds. I'm assuming they will not build another HQ as all of the OG Avengers are done.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm kinda curious if we will see a memorial in future films built where the Avengers HQ's was? Thanos came in with the heavy artillery and reduced that place to rubble in a few seconds. I'm assuming they will not build another HQ as all of the OG Avengers are done.

Yes they will... Avengers sanctioned by the U.S. govt plus Stark Industries....:mjlol: Next avengers HQ gonna be LIT...

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
After sitting with it for a few days and watching it twice....I still love this shyt:wow:

My only SLIGHT gripe with the movie like others have said in here was fat Thor. I understand why they did it but I needed that badass “Bring me Thanos” Thor to show up. Didn’t think he was gonna be fat for the whole movie. Ever since Ragnarok he’s been a top 2 favorite character of mine in the MCU.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
A rat save the entire universe get the fukk out of here with this trash

*rat punches in complicated quantum physic codes*

*Ant-man and 3 out of 4 ninja turtles come out the back of a van*

full

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I'm imagin the execs didn't expect Black Panther to blow up the way it did so were like "Ya'll better spend some damn money on the CGI this time"
Facts. This makes me excited for BP2. They're going to throw the bag to Coogler for real this time. We need to see Wakanda for real this time, not just a busy street.