AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:manny:Eh, Disney has a girlpower agenda, theyve made this clear. They want to make up for decades of portraying disney princesses as damsels in distress or whatever.

It is what it is... Yeah its corny when forced but as long as it doesnt detract from the film its whatever. Most MCU films are packed with testosterone, anyway, no issue wit them getting that one scene off.

Imagine if Endgame had a scene with all black heroes like Falcon, BP, War Machine, Shuri and others :mjpls:

Those Alt-Right CACs would be shooting up theaters like it ain't nothing.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
First off thanos is a G, and went out like one. He even saw his own beheading and didnt flinch. Still called it destiny:wow:

Great movie, not sure it's better than IW but it's the 2nd best easily. So many moments even if the first hour isnt so hot.

fukk the girl power scene, and fukk Captain Marvel. Why is she so bytchy:picard:

All I know is that the Thanos execution in the first 20 minutes was some Taliban shyt. Thor, when he was in-shape, just chopped off his hand and head and wanted no other explanations. Even Cap and Rocket Rac00n was like :hubie: .

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Imagine if Endgame had a scene with all black heroes like Falcon, BP, War Machine, Shuri and others :mjpls:

Those Alt-Right CACs would be shooting up theaters like it ain't nothing.
They did that in Black Panther. In the theater I was at people were cheering and clapping when T'Challa came back :myman:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
You guys really need your right hand, your ace from the JUMP, what you're gonna do like he won't know?

I knew what Steve was gonna do. Of course Bucky knew.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Good movie. Ending got spoiled for me before I was able to watch the movie, but it was still a satisfying watch.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Man someone drop a link....how the hell y’all watching this at home....help a breh out! I’m trying to watch this again.....and again....

Daps
I swear these people live in realities where random-ass gay dudes simply never show up.

Like if ONE gay person has 10 seconds of screen time in any movie, ain't even flamboyant with it but is just there, then all of the sudden it's an "agenda".

Or having female superheros band together is an agenda.

But have Ironman, Thor, Captain America, and Hulk being the great central superheroes the entire franchise was basing itself on - four white guys banding together - oh, no agenda there, we're fine with that!

It's really some p*ssy shyt on their end. Just come out (no pun intended :troll:) and be real enough to admit you're a bigot and hate homosexuals.

If having a gay person in an action movie, or any medium for that matter is an agenda, then explain what way is acceptable to show gay people that doesn't make it part of some conspiratorial evil agenda.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just came back from seeing it......sooooooooooo.... Where's Loki?...:patrice:

Yea right?! Like breh above u said they got so many plot holes but i think the russo’s were correcting shyt to set up phase 4.Like wouldnt the 1st avengers end up differently if loki could just teleport like that with the tesseract? Him and thor used it in the capsule to bounce to asgard after A1and was in cuffs so u can say he didnt have the chance but when thanos was murdering everybody on the ship in IW why didnt he port nikkas out of there?

:patrice: