Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
ANswer on CAP

Avengers: Endgame Headlines Videos
AVENGERS: ENDGAME Directors Drop A Shocking Spoiler About The Movie's Ending
168079.jpg

Avengers: Endgame directors Joe and Anthony Russo have shed some light on the movie's final scene, and dropped a revelation that clears some things up while also leaving us with a number of big questions.
Josh Wilding | 4/30/2019
Filed Under: "Avengers: Endgame" Source: Entertainment Weekly
168079.jpg

Since Avengers: Endgame was released, one of the biggest talking points has been the Marvel Cinematic Universe's take on time-travel and whether it actually makes any sense. That's particularly been the case with Steve Rogers' decision to travel back in time to live out his life with Peggy Carter despite the fact we know altering the past doesn't change the future.

Well, it turns out that Steve actually lived in an alternate timeline/dimension before making the jump back to the MCU as we know it in order to hand his shield over to Sam Wilson.
Report Ad

"If Cap were to go back into the past and live there, he would create a branched reality," co-director Joe Russo explains. "The question then becomes, how is he back in this reality to give the shield away?"

"Interesting question, right?" Joe continues. "Maybe there’s a story there. There’s a lot of layers built into this movie and we spent three years thinking through it, so it’s fun to talk about it and hopefully fill in holes for people so they understand what we’re thinking."

It definitely sounds like the stage is being set for a spinoff addressing what Cap was up to for all those years, and the Russos went on to reveal that Bucky somehow knows that Steve wasn't planning on coming back. "Especially when he says goodbye," Joe explained. "He says, ‘I’ll miss you.’ Clearly he knows something." What about The Falcon? "Sam doesn’t know something," he confirms.

As Russo says, there's definitely a story there, and it now remains to be seen when and if it will be explored. Both Disney+'s What If? and The Falcon & The Winter Soldier TV shows seem like likely possibilities, though!

i got the hint about Bucky to cause he told Sam go ahead like ke knew something

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anybody know how many flicks are in brolins deal? I remember it being a couple so i thought they were gonna do thanos quest in a couple after credit scenes. IW EG and GOTG 1 is 3 but with him getting ashed and knowing that thanos is a cosmic balance piece like galactus they can now introduce death to resurrect him with the power upgrade talmbout yo job aint finish balancing the universe dear

:wow:

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Man, I can’t even front brehs I’m a lil disappointed. This was definitely a step below Infinity War. It didn’t live up to expectations unfortunately :francis:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Finally caught it last night, seeing this and Game Of Thrones within 24 hours was crazy.

Movie lived up to the hype, was surprised when Tasha got killed, Tony and Cap got the send offs they deserved. Thanos was an absolute g, still not 100% on fat Thor though. I was happy Captain Marvels involvement was kept to a minimum.

I wonder that if that kid at Tony's funeral will be the next Iron Man?