AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You're an android user :scust:

Also I'm sure it got Chinese writing and labeling all over it. Is it that copy of it? I want to watch it again too but can't enjoy it like that lol.

It does have Chinese subtitles but it on there in less than a week so I ain't complaining. :manny:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
So he survived and went right back to the same school like nothing never happened five years later.

:wtf:

Did he look five years older in Endgame than he did on the bus in IW?

Avengers: Endgame’s ending, explained

See, Far From Home centers on a trip Peter Parker and his classmates take to Europe, which implies they’re all still in high school. But if literally any of Peter’s friends fell into the 50 percent of people who weren’t dusted by Thanos, then they would be five years older than their peers and, as such, in college or even working at their first job. The only way the plot of Far From Home works is if everybody Peter Parker knows was Thanosed.

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
YIBAMBE!!!!

YIBAMBE !!!!!!

10b6170cdd0ba971dcf0a82aae4b3c4c.png

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Thanos is the absolute GOAT at the movie picture villain stuff

Dude stared death right in the face like “Pull up then”

Then his past self saw himself get murked and instead of just navigating his own timeline better just said to his crew “posse up...we going to the future”.
“And that, is destiny fulfilled”

Thanos did not give a single fukk

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how haunting the opening scene with hawkeye’s family was.we saw how scary it was for super heroes so for regular brehs to just feel that terror during a picnic. Sunny ass day but then u hear that big ass rumble of thunder :ohhh: being casualties of a war they werent involved in feeling powerless hurt.

I agree with yall brehs bout Thanos in this one. It was like seeing yourself win the championship and the losing team break in your house and piss on the trophy. He was sitting there mumbling “these bytch ass nikkas” waiting on the throne like a video game final boss battle. The nerve of cap,thor, and tony thinking it must be a trap. He told his dudes watch this asswhooping from the ship

:birdman:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I was at an IMAX showing (LARGE crowd) last night to go see it for the 2nd time and I only heard one clap from these nikkas after Cap said "Hail Hydra" :why:

A complete 180 from my first viewing during opening day. At a Dolby Showing. :skip: With way less people. :skip: Breh from the other page was right, seeing it during opening weekend adds a whole new layer to the experience.
Seeing it on opening day and on any other day is a completely different experience. I feel like you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't go to an event film on opening day.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
After seeing it again I think the movie takes a little dip when they time travel but gets back up when Thanos at Avengers HQ