AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Cap probably had the coolest fight scenes in mcu. It ain't gonna be the same without im unless blade comes in and take over and we get dope spiderman fights:wow:

Hopefully black panther take over in that dept. Russo's had his fight scenes looking good in civil war

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
It's definitely a dope movie....a little bit different to IW but definitely worth all the hype. I could see this doing bigger numbers than Avatar since it's made over a billion worldwide already.

No doubt it's passing Avatar in actual numbers. I'm more interested in seeing if it can pass Avatar in terms of inflation as well.

Sadly nothing's ever gonna catch Gone With The Wind cause Hollywood just doesn't sell enough tickets anymore.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

:mjlol:

Breh, I think you just need to lighten up :heh:
:mjlol: Hey Mr.Starks, I left my house, put the keys in the lock, walked down the street to the store and then opened the door to the store and it was 85 degrees out partly cloud Mr.Starks.

He is too weak and he is supposed to be from Queens. Also where is Harry Osbourne and all his old friends? That whole universe for spiderman needs to be canceled.

It was implying they both got snapped :yeshrug:
No that's a reach lol.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You are absolutely right,Spiderman deserves better than this.
The whole "gee whilickers" deer in headlights,just happy to be there act got real old real fast for me.
Toby Mcguire and Andrew Garfields Spiderman versions were both teens too,so don't give me that "Hes just a kid:damn:" nonsense.
Throw this Spiderman to the bushes and give us the cocky Spiderman we all knew and loved,this is an abomination.
Facts breh! I knew I wasn't bugging.

These dudes are tripping and defending this bullshyt. They made spiderman too fukking lame and as someone who is a big spiderman fan it's unbearable.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I was at an IMAX showing (LARGE crowd) last night to go see it for the 2nd time and I only heard one clap from these nikkas after Cap said "Hail Hydra" :why:

A complete 180 from my first viewing during opening day. At a Dolby Showing. :skip: With way less people. :skip: Breh from the other page was right, seeing it during opening weekend adds a whole new layer to the experience.
Always bruh. Your Thursday/Friday night crowds are the REAL fans. Casuals come later. The most massive theater roaring I’ve ever heard were when Thor landed in Wakanda in IW and when Cap grabbed Mjolnir in Endgame...both on opening nights.