AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Just got back from a second viewing. Smaller crowd but still a pretty engaged crowd.

Cap getting Mjolnir wasn’t as impactful the second time around but I still got chills when everyone starting coming through the portals.

Tony dying hit me the same way it did the first time though. I also think I understand the time travel explanations better.

There’s nothing you can do to change your past timeline, you can only make alternative timelines.
I was at an IMAX showing (LARGE crowd) last night to go see it for the 2nd time and I only heard one clap from these nikkas after Cap said "Hail Hydra" :why:

A complete 180 from my first viewing during opening day. At a Dolby Showing. :skip: With way less people. :skip: Breh from the other page was right, seeing it during opening weekend adds a whole new layer to the experience.

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are absolutely right,Spiderman deserves better than this.
The whole "gee whilickers" deer in headlights,just happy to be there act got real old real fast for me.
Toby Mcguire and Andrew Garfields Spiderman versions were both teens too,so don't give me that "Hes just a kid:damn:" nonsense.
Throw this Spiderman to the bushes and give us the cocky Spiderman we all knew and loved,this is an abomination.

Spider-Man is still a new hero and he’s a kid. He’s cocky when dealing with thugs and the like but he’s pretty much fighting side by side with actual gods and his idols that he grew up loving. The other Spider-Man weren’t dealing with other heroes so this wouldn’t make sense.

Imagine 15 year old you is playing in a life or death basketball game with the NBA dream team. A lot of this stuff is really new to Spider-Man so he should be kinda surprised.

Holland acts like a 15 year old kid with a big heart and trying to emulate his favorite heroes.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
You are absolutely right,Spiderman deserves better than this.
The whole "gee whilickers" deer in headlights,just happy to be there act got real old real fast for me.
Toby Mcguire and Andrew Garfields Spiderman versions were both teens too,so don't give me that "Hes just a kid:damn:" nonsense.
Throw this Spiderman to the bushes and give us the cocky Spiderman we all knew and loved,this is an abomination.
There's this thing called character growth. Be patient brehs. nikka only got one movie out and three features, let my mans breathe.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Really?thats all Joker did:comeon:? Not sure why Zod was even in the discussion,you gotta put Magneto in there if your going to put Zod. I would actually put Bane up there for debate as well. Thanos is probably in my top 3,at least top 5.

On that note,I think we can all admit Batmans "death" hit alot harder than Tonys,they already played up too many fake deaths with Tony his real one didn't really move me like that.

I mean....:patrice:

I actually think Bane>Joker as he actually put in some “real nicca work” while in the process mentally & physical breaking Batman..... had that nicca like “I’m gonna save the city one last time then I’m done with this shyt”:sadbron:

But you know how this shyt go... per the coli....:hubie:

If the coli say Joker was the greatest villain of all time and shyt...

Then “the Joker is the greatest villain of all time”:manny:

Magneto was never really a vicious terminal threat to the Xmen or really other mutants. He was basically on the same vibe the Avengers were criticized for in Civil War:whistle:

I disagree Batman’s death even hit hard.... as you are indeed stunned for a minute.... but then we see him in France and credits roll leaving you like:shaq2:

Now rejoice under the new rule of Thanos:lawd:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Just got back from a second viewing. Smaller crowd but still a pretty engaged crowd.

Cap getting Mjolnir wasn’t as impactful the second time around but I still got chills when everyone starting coming through the portals.

Tony dying hit me the same way it did the first time though. I also think I understand the time travel explanations better.

There’s nothing you can do to change your past timeline, you can only make alternative timelines.
Lol honestly it just depends on the writers the russos wanted lasting effects so they went with that type of time travel. They could have easily used the time stone let Cap Marvel kill him while he was distracted by tony and he would have lived

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I was at an IMAX showing (LARGE crowd) last night to go see it for the 2nd time and I only heard one clap from these nikkas after Cap said "Hail Hydra" :why:

A complete 180 from my first viewing during opening day. At a Dolby Showing. :skip: With way less people. :skip: Breh from the other page was right, seeing it during opening weekend adds a whole new layer to the experience.
My crowd wasn’t really hyped until the last battle when t challa showed up and the women but the theater was packed

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
They were on titan when they came back unless it was some offscreen stuff that allowed them to get back on Earth

When Strange, Spidey and The Guardians came back, they came straight from Titan. You can see the big metal star structures from Titan in the background.

Spiderman literally says that the last thing he remembers is getting dusted on Titan, then Dr. Strange using the sling ring, before they show up in upstate NY.

I said that last year lol why didn’t he make a portal back to earth he clearly did it then :mjlol:

He clearly said that he looked at 14 million possible outcomes. He was following the one in which they won. If they didn't go back to Earth during the Titan battle, it's because that was one of the 14 million outcomes that Thanos beat them in. Given that what happened in Endgame was the only way to beat him, it's safe to assume that Thanos washes them if Strange teleports them all back to Earth.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It's definitely a dope movie....a little bit different to IW but definitely worth all the hype. I could see this doing bigger numbers than Avatar since it's made over a billion worldwide already.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
That’s the whole point. They can redo the love story while focusing on doing newer things with other characters.
Im glad they're doing this the love story was rushed and garbage.

Now she has to decide between Quill, a tree and Thor. :russ: