AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

:russ: One of the Russo brothers does a cameo in a support group that Cap is leading. It's in the "5 years after" period of the snap. It's basically a scene that shows what is everyone doing after failing so bad. Russo tells the story about asking a dude out and both crying when talking about what happened with the snap. Cap gives him a pep talk to keep dating and shyt "because we all have to move on" :mjlol:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
main-qimg-89d997a0bf5153636eaedd236fcad802.webp

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Why? He's done it in the comics, they've set it up in previous movies, and he is very clearly "worthy" with his courage/selflessness. That was one of the best parts of the movie.
I also hated it every time it happened in the comics

It's dumb fan service for cap fans and never to Thor's benefit

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the movie and forgive me for these questions, I didn't see past movies. How did they get the stone from Loki?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was ruined for me because someone on YouTube posted the snap and it showed thanos being turned to dust.

I liked infinity war better.

• Dap
Reactions: :-)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed the movie. I thought Infinity War was better though. :yeshrug:

I knew Tony was going to die so that wasn't shocking.

I expected Captain America to die but his ending touched me. Basically Cap erased Sharon Carter from existence since he got with Peggy Carter in the 40s. :mjlol::mjgrin: Cap passing the torch to Sam was dope. I know cac nerds are going to mad since Bucky didn't get the torch but fukk em.:mjgrin:

I was actually shocked that Captain Marvel didn't save the day like it was rumored.

Didn't expect Black Widow to die. :ehh:

How the hell was Cap able to lift Thor's hammer in this movie but couldn't in Age of Ultron. :gucci:

All the cameos in this movie from Hank Pym and Janet, Crossbones, General Ross, etc. Coulson should have been in this since he was in Iron Man. I guess the movies still don't acknowledge the television shows. :mjlol:
Cap could've lifted it in AoU, he simply stopped trying to lift it

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Anybody else feel like Professor Hulk was kind of...random?

Not that I had a problem with it, but it just came out of nowhere. Last movie Hulk and Banner are beefing, now all of a sudden they resolved their issues and are the same person? :what:

Again, not a bad thing, but they could've explained that a little better.

I didn't think it was random. But I'm with the group that was really underwhelmed that Hulk's role in this movie was comedy relief and wield the new gauntlet to reverse the snap.

His arc kinda made no sense. In IW Hulk gets scared and pouts like a child. In Endgame he has embraced Banner and is a happy go lucky guy. No retaliation nor any real Hulk moments. If one character got nerffed like a motherfukker it was him. The good thing is that you can always make Banner go through some traumatic shyt and bring back the real Hulk, but it was a shame not seeing him in this movie :francis:

He didn't even smash shyt when they went back to Avengers 1 :dead:

Last edited:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Ok I was high watching this
How did Hulk explain the time travel?
Where’s use Gamorra?