AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this Sunday.

Just an amazing cinematic experience. When the whole squad finally arrived for the final battle it just felt like such a satisfying payoff to all these years of films and characters. This movie was an event that can never be replicated. And they fukking nailed it with their first try. I'm glad we lived long enough to witness this. Shoutout to us :cheers:

Like IW I can define it along the lines of other movies. It does things it can only get away with but I don't mind it at all here. The movie is fanservice and they packed it to the brim with it.

Not gonna lie 3 hours is a long fukking time for a movie, I almost fell asleep while they were getting the soul stone.

Never clapped so much in a movie. "Hail hydra" was :banderas:

Capt marvel looks way more Carol Danversy with the haircut. :ehh: looking more like the stern white chick they should have always casted

Antman lowkey mvp bruh was funny as shyt too

Whoever said hulk was just a wack version of beast from can was spot on:picard:how can something like this even be possible? Guess Cap staying left an effect after all

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yes, and it made me more horrified knowing your pets could get dusted too.

Me: "Thanos dusted my dog and cat. He's gonna get it now!"
Another person off to the side: "He also dusted your family and friends."
Me: "Yeah? Well I'll avenge them too. Maybe. :stopitslime:"

I still am :mindblown: that half of all LIFE including pets got wiped out. I know a lot of PETA members gotta be :pacspit: for those 5 years.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
On some real shyt I was listening to Star In The Morning's podcast and he discuses whats wrong with the film

One of the caller calls in and mentions that Hulk in this film is more like Beast from X-Men and I didn't peep that but it's true. That shyt was on point! He was like a p*ssy version of the Beast.

Another caller mentioned that Spiderman was still in school, even five years later and shyt made no sense lol.

Also personally I hate the new spiderman because they made that nikka a p*ssy. He a bytch! They also should have pit Hulk against Thanos.

Other then that though the film was a cool film and I'm gonna miss Tony Starks :mjcry:Top 5 Cac of all time.

fukks with star him and his listeners wasn't paying attention

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Hello..Mr.Starks..Mr.Starks...Mr.Starks..Mr.Starks.

Then he see fine ass Tessa Thompson and he is like Hello in the middle of shyt happening.

At least the Spiderman that Tobey McGuire played was witty but this one here is weak. I would even prefer Amazing Spiderman who was hipster like and skateboarded. I mean Spiderman was always a nerd charcter and I get it but this one here comes off like a straight loser. I'm saying this as a big spiderman fan that this one here is a corn.

:mjlol:

Breh, I think you just need to lighten up :heh:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
That Captain Marvel mid-credits scene was such a waste. It was never hinted at in the movie that Carol had even been back to Earth since the 90s before bringing Tony and Nebula there.

Oh and this review finally dropped.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
On some real shyt I was listening to Star In The Morning's podcast and he discuses whats wrong with the film

One of the caller calls in and mentions that Hulk in this film is more like Beast from X-Men and I didn't peep that but it's true. That shyt was on point! He was like a p*ssy version of the Beast.

Another caller mentioned that Spiderman was still in school, even five years later and shyt made no sense lol.

Also personally I hate the new spiderman because they made that nikka a p*ssy. He a bytch! They also should have pit Hulk against Thanos.

Other then that though the film was a cool film and I'm gonna miss Tony Starks :mjcry:Top 5 Cac of all time.

Spider-man got killed as a high schooler and came back after five years of being dead as a high schooler. Everyone who was snapped did not age and im pretty sure you don't age when you are dead.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Captain America Slow Aging and Healing Factor

As it turned out, the Super Soldier Serum was so strong that Rogers’ aging was nearly halted after his injection. Because of this, Cap ages much slower than a normal human, and as a result he’s going to be a man out of time in all sorts of times as he watches those around him grow old and die while he slowly matures; and this is exactly what kept him alive after all those years he spent frozen. With constant regeneration of healthy cells, Captain America’s body doesn’t get old like everyone else’s, instead it stays in peak condition, and there’s nothing anyone can do about it. Maybe that’s depressing, but even if Cap tried to forget about it, he couldn’t because of his next power

When you think of Marvel character with super healing factors, the first heroes that pop into your head are probably Wolverine or Deadpool. But Captain America isn’t exactly a slouch when it comes to taking one for the team and getting right back on his feet; in fact, he has an ability to bounce back from serious wounds unlike any other.

Able to heal broken bones in merely a day and mend bullet or knife wounds in just hours, Captain America has had his fair share of bad injuries erased almost immediately. Once coming back from a broken neck after just a week, nothing keeps Cap down for long, including deadly poisons. After receiving the Super Soldier Serum Captain America realized that he developed an immunity to all Earthly diseases, as he never gets sick and cannot be killed with toxins or poisonous gasses. He is also completely immune to smallpox, anthrax, and HIV
Bruh, can anyone give me a source on the last sentence?

Don't tell me a comic book exists of Cap hopping out raw from some dirty streetwalker p*ssy talkin bout "ahhhh.... no rubber & aids free, that's the American way to me!"

ADA-2150.jpg

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
should be a tv series. a dark comedy set within the universe. there's a ton of shyt that would be insane if half the population came back after 5 years.

Or imagine a girl about to marry a dude, and that dude got dusted during the first snap in 2018, while the chick finds another man and has kids with him.

Then the second snap in 2023, and that first dudes sees his (former) chick with another man. That would be all levels of GMB and HOH on levels we cannot imagine. :bryan:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Cacs saw Jax undo slavery and Captain America pass the torch to a black man in the same month.

The last couple of weeks are gonna be hell on their SOs. Probably beating the shyt out of them as we speak. :russ:

That is really some real shyt. Its like their foundation of dominance in fiction is being decimated before their eyes. :laff: