The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I can understand Thor falling off. Guy took more L's than anyone else tbh
Watched his brother ''die'' 3 times and he couldn't do a damn thing
xJvHw9B.png

Parents die and he has to leave his girl
xJvHw9B.png

Loses his home realm saves whoever is left only for em to get murked while he's head honcho.
xJvHw9B.png

He can't do a damn thing about any of these. He has nothing left except vengeance...and even that he doesn't have because he screws that up :wow:
He should have gone for the head
xJvHw9B.png

He not only has survivor's guilt now he gotta live with the fact that he let half the universe get turned to kitty litter :picard:
He DOES go for the head next time :mjgrin:
Only to find out thanos destroyed the gems and he's happy to die:mjcry:

People have killed themselves over far less :wow:

All of this is true. That trauma he had to live with is unbearable to most living beings.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Why was Hulk so weak and what was the origin of that hulk :jbhmm: Anyone who reads the comments and can put me up on game.
Dude it's TEEN peter parker...:dwillhuh: He's still a kid ya know not an adult yet cut him some slack...:wtf::mindblown:
Nah he a punk. NY Teens are not like that. Tobey Macquire wasn't playing a teen in spiderman 1?

Also whats spiderman without the wit. I want a Miles Morales one but in due time.

Easily the best Spider-Man ever casted, and HC is the EASILY the best Spider-Man movie ever made!!
Nah, Spiderman 2.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude it's TEEN peter parker...:dwillhuh: He's still a kid ya know not an adult yet cut him some slack...:wtf::mindblown:

Lmao he swinging by on some

:"AYY BRUH IM OPEN THROW THE DAMN GAUNTLET:gucci: . . . . . GOT IT:blessed: . .

tumblr_otixd3iFJ91rpzbdgo1_540.gif

.:wow:Yooooo who the fukk is that I ain't see her fine ass pre-snap valk? ohhh she thor girl :dwillhuh::hubie: . . oh they just friends alright let me go say sup:jawalrus:

tenor.gif

Peter: damn so I heard they call you valk you looking mighty delectable out . .

hold up bytch nikka trying me
giphy.gif

So yeah you fukking with ya boy or nah:skip:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
upon further review.. i come to the realization that Dr Strange wasnt putting up a "1".

he was putting his finger to his mouth doing "shhhhhh" meaning to tony he cant say

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
All of this is true. That trauma he had to live with is unbearable to most living beings.
Yeah that's why he needed to see his mom again. He's resilient but willpower can only get you so far and that is a hole so deep that one simply doesn't just crawl out of it

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Better than Spiderverse? :comeon:
I was going to mention spiderverse as an aside, but I figured you guys would know I meant live action. I thought Spiderverse was top notch, but I separate live action and cartoon/animation. I think they are close, I have watched HC a bunch of times, but I don’t own SV, when I do, I will watch it a few more times and will probably consider them a toss up.