AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
On some real shyt I was listening to Star In The Morning's podcast and he discuses whats wrong with the film

One of the caller calls in and mentions that Hulk in this film is more like Beast from X-Men and I didn't peep that but it's true. That shyt was on point! He was like a p*ssy version of the Beast.

Another caller mentioned that Spiderman was still in school, even five years later and shyt made no sense lol.

Also personally I hate the new spiderman because they made that nikka a p*ssy. He a bytch! They also should have pit Hulk against Thanos.

Other then that though the film was a cool film and I'm gonna miss Tony Starks :mjcry:Top 5 Cac of all time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Question...

If Cap went back in time, changed his life, ended up being married, shouldn’t the whole history of the avengers be re written then? The whole story would change no?? This why I hate that time travel nonsense

No... because it's two steve's in one timeline... one old/ one young who still was in the ice and lived during the events of all the movies... its a time loop because if old steve aged living for so long that would mean in theory he was there the entire time and everything was predestined... remember they never mentioned peggy's husband but she was married to someone and steve never met him even when he visited her before she died...

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
7eeBbIw.jpg

Howard the Duck and the Ravagers

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:dwillhuh::what::martin: He's still a teenager but why is he a p*ssy tho??? :gucci:
Hello..Mr.Starks..Mr.Starks...Mr.Starks..Mr.Starks.

Then he see fine ass Tessa Thompson and he is like Hello in the middle of shyt happening.

At least the Spiderman that Tobey McGuire played was witty but this one here is weak. I would even prefer Amazing Spiderman who was hipster like and skateboarded. I mean Spiderman was always a nerd charcter and I get it but this one here comes off like a straight loser. I'm saying this as a big spiderman fan that this one here is a corn.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hello..Mr.Starks..Mr.Starks...Mr.Starks..Mr.Starks.

Then he see fine ass Tessa Thompson and he is like Hello in the middle of shyt happening.

At least the Spiderman that Tobey McGuire played was witty but this one here is weak. I would even prefer Amazing Spiderman who was hipster like and skateboarded. I mean Spiderman was always a nerd charcter and I get it but this one here comes off like a straight loser. I'm saying this as a big spiderman fan that this one here is a corn.

Dude it's TEEN peter parker...:dwillhuh: He's still a kid ya know not an adult yet cut him some slack...:wtf::mindblown:

Daps
No... because it's two steve's in one timeline... one old/ one young who still was in the ice and lived during the events of all the movies... its a time loop because if old steve aged living for so long that would mean in theory he was there the entire time and everything was predestined... remember they never mentioned peggy's husband but she was married to someone and steve never met him even when he visited her before she died...

Thanks for the explanation! Makes a little more sense to me

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Last edited: