AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Currently scrolling through the thread and with all the fan service moments in this movie, it still wasn't enough for y'all :russ:
Lol I don't get it....my dude saying this is trash cuz hulk ain't redeem himself, cap marvel washing thanos.....lol I think nikkaz was expecting 3 hrs of maximum Carnage

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Million timelines and still forgot to find Coulson's crew and the Netflix Defenders :francis:

He saw what would happen if he did bring them. :russ:

Honestly didn't realize he was that old. No wonder he wanted out.

With the deal he signed it's more likely Marvel was looking for a way to stop cutting checks.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Peter was dusted, he wasn't in existence for 5 years so he had no chance to advance in school.

There were so many trigger points. :dead:

They think that in imaginary worlds there should be no gay people, only White people should be powerful, and women should't operate outside of the kitchen and office jobs. Violate any of those rules and you "have an agenda", as if a movie with no black heroes, powerful women, or any gay people whatsoever doesn't have its own agenda.

I understand that Peter was dusted for 5 years, but my question is that it puts the next Spider-Man movie's timeline into question. His homies and love interest are all together and the same ages in the trailer and at the end...

Luckily, I waited to post and saw this post...

I just got around to reading the full list of people who got dusted in the Thanos snap.

Heh. I guess it's a good thing Peter's friends got dusted because returning to school five years after the fact would otherwise be kind of awkward. Imagine coming back and finding out all of your friends are in college. :russ:

Also: Hulk didn't seem to disturbed that Betty got dusted.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I thought Cap went further back to 1945 after delivering all the stones but now I see people saying 1970. I personally think it has to be 1945 for him to look that old at 2023.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I thought Cap went further back to 1945 after delivering all the stones but now I see people saying 1970. I personally think it has to be 1945 for him to look that old at 2023.

It’s gotta be the 40s right, that’s where they stole the space stone from and Peggy would be in her late 40s if Cap went to the 70s.

:mindblown: Da hell peoples talmbout.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Loved it.

9/10 for me.

Fat Thor was the funniest shyt. Him picking up both hammers wrecking shyt was epic. Him becoming part of Guardians is hilarious. So I guess that lineup is gonna include him and Nebula to replace Gamorra.

They should have killed Cap in battle. That is more fitting of his character than Iron Man. It would have been more significant imo.

When Spidey gave the gauntlet to Marvel and then all women appeared for that #metoo moment. So fukking corny:snoop:

Speaking of women, so Scarlett Witch is the most powerful MCU character?:martin:

During Tony's funeral, they showed a kid who was standing by himself a few rows back. Who was that kid?
Stan Lee flat out said that Thor is the most powerful Marvel character, but they've done everything they can to make him look soft. I didn't have a problem with Scarlet Witch beating up Thanos because she's earned the right to look strong.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
He saw what would happen if he did bring them. :russ:

With the deal he signed it's more likely Marvel was looking for a way to stop cutting checks.
He was eating into their bottom line. They hooked him up lovely.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
In hindsight sam did deserve that shield . . he been ride or die . . I mean how many people would go back to massa era for you . . :wow:

time travel can be amazing depending on time and location but for simplicity it goes

90s -:mjlit:
80s- :russ:
70s-:blessed:
60s- :jbhmm:
50s-:merchant:
40s-:sadbron:
:deadmanny::dead::deadbreh:

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
downloaded it the other day and watched. Just came back from watching it in imax and it was like it was my first time watching it.

I knew what to expect but I was still
full

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It’s gotta be the 40s right, that’s where they stole the space stone from and Peggy would be in her late 40s if Cap went to the 70s.

:mindblown: Da hell peoples talmbout.

It is the 40s - the cars driving past outside the house are the tell.