AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If the explanation is that Cap went back in time and then lived out his entire life in their same timeline, I think that would contradict what the Avengers claimed about how time works. So it could be a plot hole, or the Avengers simply could have been wrong about how time works, or Cap might have done something different (such as going back in time and living out that 70 years in a different timeline, but hooking up with Pym on his own to beam himself back to the original timeline via a different machine or something.)
The timeline we've been watching is the one in which he went back. Old Caps been here the whole time.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
''AVENGERS.......................................... ASSEMBLE !!!''

xdP2qrQ.gif

This shyt....breh :heh:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I can’t believe marvel bout to try to make us watch a prequel of a dead character.

:jbhmm: something is telling me time has changed. There's something we missing right now. BWs movie could flesh out some shyt that popped off because of all that time travel? :manny:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It was even better the second time I saw it. That last battle was special :wow:
Hate them or love them but it cannot be denied Marvel has accomplished a cinematic wonder. All the build up and finally this massive pay off, I remember in 2008 laughing at the idea of an Avengers movie and thinking nothing would ever surpass TDK at the time.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:jbhmm: something is telling me time has changed. There's something we missing right now. BWs movie could flesh out some shyt that popped off because of all that time travel? :manny:
There's a few options.
  • The 5 years post Decimation
  • Prequel
  • Thanosless 2014 timeline
I feel like Marvel's really trying something with these timelines. If they beat DC to a multiverse I'm losing it. Technically DC has one but only the Flash has acknowledged it.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

There's a few options.
  • The 5 years post Decimation
  • Prequel
  • Thanosless 2014 timeline
I feel like Marvel's really trying something with these timelines. If they beat DC to a multiverse I'm losing it. Technically DC has one but only the Flash has acknowledged it.

the already said its a prequel. they also said it might have winter soldier..

I wouldn't be surprised if its the mission she tells cap about in WS about when bucky shot her.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In hindsight sam did deserve that shield . . he been ride or die . . I mean how many people would go back to massa era for you . . :wow:

time travel can be amazing depending on time and location but for simplicity it goes

90s -:mjlit:
80s- :russ:
70s-:blessed:
60s- :jbhmm:
50s-:merchant:
40s-:sadbron:

Last edited: