AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Brehs. There’s only alternate timelines if the stones are removed from that timeline. I remember the ancient one saying they control the flow of time. That’s why they needed to to return them right before they were taken. To make sure you don’t create a alternate one.

Old Cap existed with the young Cap. It’s how he was able to show up at the end. He didn’t cross dimensions.

So what about Gamora killing her old self, and Tony dusting Thanos and his crew? Doing that hasn't changed the present. So now there is a timeline where the events of Infinity War don't happen.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate how Hulk was nerfed in Infinity War and Thor was nerfed in Endgame. I want to see All Father Thor / Thorforce myself. Now he's got Valkyrie as the Queen of Asgard and going with the Guardians.

I sort of get it him being fat but when he had Mjolnir and Stormbreaker when lightning struck I was ready for him to be back to regular Thor.

Daps

giphy.gif

nikkas seen this past Thursday night nikkas lost it in the theater :mjcry:

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Actually that Thanos isn't dead. The Thanos on Loki's alternate timeline would still be alive. 2014 Thanos was still on that original timeline. So essentially, there's multiple alternate timeline Loki's running around, and an alternate 2014 timeline where the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Snap don't happen because Thanos is gone.

Hmm...I did forget that the Avengers went to different time lines so they’re different Thanos. So the one where Loki got the cube is still alive. Hmm, if that is indeed the case, it still puts Loki in a favorable position because he has the head start on Thanos. Now I’m even more intrigued lol.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think it makes sense. Think about Thor’s timeline.
2013- dark Elves kill his mom
2017- in a span of like 36 hours, his dad dies, his sister takes his eye out and he has to blow up his planet to save everyone. Dude is barely done putting on his eye patch when Thanos comes through and blows up his ship, kills 1/2 his people, then murders his brother and best friend in front of him.

How much loss can 1 dude take? Then to top it off, Stormbeaker is the only thing that we saw do any damage to Thanos in infinity war. And Thor lands a critical blow, but doesn’t killl him because he wants to gloat. Which then leads to 1/2 the universe being wiped out cuz he wanted to pop shyt.

They did Thor a service by only having him be an alcoholic.
Don't forgot watching his hammer get destroyed in '17. Feige low-key been putting breh through it.
...and I feel like nobody's even knocking him for wallowing either.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I think this convo should be about hulk.

Thanos beat that man down so bad he got out the streets and back in the books. :laugh:
:mjlol:
He Killed Thanos. If anything Thor is the one that ended it.
That scene is the only one i feel makes it hard to agree. Disney supposedly has a rule against beheadings in movies too. but Thor did it and i was like :picard::leon: