AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Posted this here since there are spoilers..

But this is the creator of Thanos talking about the movie.

One of the coli complaints was why ain’t Marvel go with Thanos canon reason for the guantlet via his love of Death and buddy provided a very interesting response.

Even though they switched it, in the comics Thanos also really did want to bring balance to the universe, that too was the creators idea and is canon:ehh:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We gotta get over the “such and such shouldn’t be able to survive a punch from Thanos”

Come on man.... it’s a comic book movie from a comic and in the comics no super hero has ever died or been obliterated from a simple punch from powered being.:russ:

Y’all gotta relax..... in more realistic movie we’ve seen guys durable enough to survive regular shyt

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You over there fukking with the timelines:russ:

I’m trynna go to the other thread and gone.

Now I gotta wait them 5 coli years before I give someone a receipt :lolbron:

That’s foul my G:mjlol:

I was going to merge them today but it would've completely fukked up both threads. This is probably the easiest way to keep discussion going.

Fred.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:jbhmm: something is telling me time has changed. There's something we missing right now. BWs movie could flesh out some shyt that popped off because of all that time travel? :manny:
Yep, I’m thinking the Gaurdians are gonna find a way to get Gamora out of the Soul realm, and also unlock BW by happenstance.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Youre welcome :IseeyouplayboiMarvel:
full

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if this has been mentioned already but another little thing I noticed and liked is that Black Panther remembered Hawkeye's name.

Remember in Civil War Hawkeye introduced himself but BP was like I don't care. But obviously he was paying attention and ended up calling his name to get the gauntlet from him in Endgame.

I like little shyt like that. This movie definitely was a huge ode to all the previous 21 movies.