AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Thanos just waiting for tony,cap and Thor was the hardest shyt I ever seen. You know how gangsta you gotta be to take those 3 on with no extra help no stones no nothing. He told his flunkies to go get the stones im just gonna wait. Tony cap and Thor looking at him asking Thor what has he done, Thor:absolutely nothing :merchant:

Thanos was cold ass hell
To be fair... we're talking prime Thanos vs Flabby Thor, Sick Rogers, and Old Stark. It would've been hella unrealistic to believe that he couldn't take those 3 without the stones. shyt, that's exactly why Cap got his ass kicked by the past Cap. He was 5 years removed from battle while Past Cap was fresh off of ass kicking.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I know that. and I'm agreeing with you..
but the entire MCU run always ran with technical years , same with Bucky. I mean they don't know how many times he was unfrozen and how ling the mission and refrozen and etc.. So they ran with technical.. so for arguments sake. Im running with technical

Doesn’t that not pertain to the discussion at hand which was Steve shouldn’t age as quickly.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not True, The Super Solider Serum slows down Aging Also due to it's healing factor that it also gives, that's why Captain America Couldn't get drunk and don't get sick, and he heals from injures fast but not like Wolverine. So healing factor slows down aging

So Russo Brother's fukked up Captain America Shouldn't aged at that fast rate, the only way he could of aged is if he got that Super Solider serum removed.

Few years ago in Comics Captain America Super Solider Serum was removed and he aged to 80 years old
This is wrong. Wolverine has accelerated healing factor. Cap does not have Healing factor at all .he just has peak human metabolism and other characteristics only. So he heals fast compared to average people but he would still scar and his cells don't regenerate like Wolverine, he can't grow back a hand like deadpool. Because although it is peak human, it is still human. he simply ages and heals like the best of humans would. The oldest human ever lives to about 115 so that is presumably how old Cap can get before dying. Also the bolded makes no sense in the MCU because he isn't actually 80 years old. He was frozen at like 30 something and didn't age during that time.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Read that interview said they killed off black widow because they felt her story was told . . .okayyyyy, that's going to need to be one hell of a prequel I guess :dwillhuh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Doesn’t that not pertain to the discussion at hand which was Steve shouldn’t age as quickly.

that would still make him 20 (whatever age he froze)+15(unfrozen to 2023) +78 (1945 to 2023) ... so he's 110-115 ... he still doesn't look like he's dying anytime soon.. wrinkled skin and grey doesn't me he aged a lot.. he just aged poorly...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
he didn't age fast... he was almost 175 years old.. he did 70 years twice (once frozen and again when he went back to 1945 and live until 2023 .) add that to the age he was already in 1945.

he was old at the end of endgame but I bet he still does another 30 years minimum..
he wasn't acting like some OLD man on his death bed

and that russo article pretty much confirms what I said earlier..
Cap had that dance... that's all his arc with peggy was about.... that dance
he danced and dipped
Being frozen in the ice was like being in suspended animation. Technically he was 175 years old, but biologically he was closer to 100. He was like 35 during endgame even though technically he was 100.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Really good movie. The music once Tony passed away is what got me. I actually felt like he should've died since his ego and self-interest got him/them in a lot of shyt. Performing a selfless act at the end seemed appropriate.

An "Asgardians of the Galaxy" movie would be tight, but I don't think Hemsworth will sign a new contract plus we kinda got that in IW.

Didn't feel anything when she sacrificed herself. I was never a big fan of her character. Maybe the prequel will help.

Professor Hulk was cool, and I think they did the best they could do with Hulk in this universe. Playing him off as comic relief helps , considering the amount of tragedy that story has historically.

I enjoyed the women getting their moment. I thought it was contrived, but I still liked it.

The OG Cap was easily my favorite character. Had goosebumps watching him give good speeches and fukk people up throughout all of his films. Still blown that this was the dude that played the Human Torch in those F4 movies.

Is this the last Avengers film? Like do they try a film with BP, Ant-man, Scarlett Witch, Captain America pt. 2, Marvel, Spiderman, and Strange? Or do they start to focus on the Fantastic Four, Namor, Silver Surfer, Kree-Skrull prequel, Nova, Doom, etc... basically shift to cosmic shyt.

The next phase does not include any former fox properties

This is what you'll get next

Black panther 2-2021
Dr.strange 2-2020
Asguardians of the galaxy-2021
Black widow movie-2020
That Chinese super hero forgot his name-20221
Captain marvel 2-2023

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
There are more than 2 timelines actually
Not trying to get that deep, but as far as us and the Avengers are concerned.

There's also a Thano-less post 2014 timeline without Gamora and Nebula which doesnt seem that bad of a place to live. No Decimation.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Cap was like no way im missing out again on dat ass ...Not tonight

final-63.jpg

a1fb4f842b4d978694dfc0117181dc81.jpg

He said fukk the timeline :russ:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Brehs. There’s only alternate timelines if the stones are removed from that timeline. I remember the ancient one saying they control the flow of time. That’s why they needed to to return them right before they were taken. To make sure you don’t create a alternate one.

Old Cap existed with the young Cap. It’s how he was able to show up at the end. He didn’t cross dimensions.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The next phase does not include any former fox properties

This is what you'll get next

Black panther 2-2021
Dr.strange 2-2020
Asguardians of the galaxy-2021
Black widow movie-2020
That Chinese super hero forgot his name-20221
Captain marvel 2-2023

I thought Hemsworth contract was done and I have heard he is not resigning or does he have one more film left to do?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
If ANYTHING changes... it branches off

Can he trick the universe and time by staying home? Peggy knowing and then doing ANYTHING different changes things. I didn’t hear the part where they can pick and choose which changes will split it and what won’t.

Peggy was changed by knowing future cap came back. She was changed whether she knew what cap it was or not. It was a new event which would lead to an infinite number of new changes.

Now we what iffing things. And that’s the problem. shyt should have been wrapped up nicely. This ain’t space odyssey. We ain’t trying to conjure up the meaning of all this. They fukked up

It was wrapped up nicely. They created alternate timelines to play with.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
holdup, nikkaz still don't know that the "start time" printed on movies are when the trailers begin? :mjlol:
Actually, the start time of the movie on the ticket was the actual start time at the theatre I went to. Walked into Hawkeye/Ronin yelling out the names of his family members. Missed whatever came before that