AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
How was Strange able to organize everyone to appear at that moment all at once? Sounds like im nitpicking but ehh its whatever

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Super Soldier Serum doesn't make him Immortal. Just Peak Human. He ages like normal, but he'd likely be alot stronger and healthier then other hundred year old men. Not sure where this idea that Cap shouldn't age is coming from tbh. Wolverine shouldn't age but thats because of his healing factor. Thor Shouldn't age but thats because he's a god. Spiderman, Black Panther, Captain America all get older. Depsite having enhanced physical attributes.
Not True, The Super Solider Serum slows down Aging Also due to it's healing factor that it also gives, that's why Captain America Couldn't get drunk and don't get sick, and he heals from injures fast but not like Wolverine. So healing factor slows down aging

So Russo Brother's fukked up Captain America Shouldn't aged at that fast rate, the only way he could of aged is if he got that Super Solider serum removed.

Few years ago in Comics Captain America Super Solider Serum was removed and he aged to 80 years old

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
How was Strange able to organize everyone to appear at that moment all at once? Sounds like im nitpicking but ehh its whatever

they was some time after Hulk's snap to when they showed up.. Actually after Hulk's snap it took so long it looked like it didn't work.
that's when strange went to wong and had ALL sorcerers teleport them to the battle

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Not True, The Super Solider Serum slows down Aging Also due to it's healing factor that it also gives, that's why Captain America Couldn't get drunk and don't get sick, and he heals from injures fast but not like Wolverine.

So Russo Brother's fukked up Captain America Shouldn't aged at that fast rate, the only way he could of aged is if he got that truth serum removed.

Few years ago in Comics Captain America Super Solider Serum was removed and he aged to 80 years old

he didn't age fast... he was almost 175 years old.. he did 70 years twice (once frozen and again when he went back to 1945 and live until 2023 .) add that to the age he was already in 1945.

he was old at the end of endgame but I bet he still does another 30 years minimum..
he wasn't acting like some OLD man on his death bed

and that russo article pretty much confirms what I said earlier..
Cap had that dance... that's all his arc with peggy was about.... that dance
he danced and dipped

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my God.. you nikkas STILL gassing that lazy piece of shyt choreographed fight ?? shyt was lazy and had zero tension. just typical play on play fight.. civil dispute.. smfh

if you said the WS elevator scene or hell the end of CW with Cap & Bucky tag teaming Tony but nahh that lazy bullshyt airport scene smh
It’s almost as if they’ve should’ve titled that garbage Captain America: CIVIL War :ohhh:

:dwillhuh:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not True, The Super Solider Serum slows down Aging Also due to it's healing factor that it also gives, that's why Captain America Couldn't get drunk and don't get sick, and he heals from injures fast but not like Wolverine. So healing factor slows down aging

So Russo Brother's fukked up Captain America Shouldn't aged at that fast rate, the only way he could of aged is if he got that Super Solider serum removed.

He didn't look near 110 years old to me. Think he got his money's worth out that serum.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
he didn't age fast... he was almost 175 years old.. he did 70 years twice (once frozen and again when he went back to 1945 and live until 2023 .) add that to the age he was already in 1945.

he was old at the end of endgame but I bet he still does another 30 years minimum..
he wasn't acting like some OLD man on his death bed

and that russo article pretty much confirms what I said earlier..
Cap had that dance... that's all his arc with peggy was about.... that dance
he danced and dipped

When he was frozen he wasn’t ageing.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it makes sense. Think about Thor’s timeline.
2013- dark Elves kill his mom
2017- in a span of like 36 hours, his dad dies, his sister takes his eye out and he has to blow up his planet to save everyone. Dude is barely done putting on his eye patch when Thanos comes through and blows up his ship, kills 1/2 his people, then murders his brother and best friend in front of him.

How much loss can 1 dude take? Then to top it off, Stormbeaker is the only thing that we saw do any damage to Thanos in infinity war. And Thor lands a critical blow, but doesn’t killl him because he wants to gloat. Which then leads to 1/2 the universe being wiped out cuz he wanted to pop shyt.

They did Thor a service by only having him be an alcoholic.

People became depressed, out-of-shape, alcoholics for less :manny:

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
the problem is, you miss half the damn movie if we go off your points.....

what about all the other things they did in time... all the minor changes they made... steve goes back to be with peggy. but peggy is old and lonely in cap 2... by cap 3, her daughter is throwing the box at steve... that is now completely fukked up... does that daughter even exist since peggy never had her with whoever her OG dad was? Does she even help cap in civil war, seeing how she'd never have been made? Peggy dies in that movie as well. So does future steve go to the funeral or 2014 steve?

never do time travel brehs... movie rule number 1... you are dealing with too many factors that can easily break your own rules, that are impossible to comb through, minute by minute, and factor in all the ways things could fukk up

this is just another failure.. there has never been a time travel movie without plot holes in the time travel... EVER

Days of futures past had no plot holes

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
''AVENGERS.......................................... ASSEMBLE !!!''

xdP2qrQ.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t like it but understood it was part of his character arc. The big question was why was he initially so spineless and idiot like.:scust:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Technically he was in real time years but Breh was frozen in time.

I know that. and I'm agreeing with you..
but the entire MCU run always ran with technical years , same with Bucky. I mean they don't know how many times he was unfrozen and how ling the mission and refrozen and etc.. So they ran with technical.. so for arguments sake. Im running with technical