AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I just Finished seeing Endgame for the 2nd Time.:mjcry:

I didn't see that Year in Mr. Roger's Eye when Tony was on his last breaths. I was Thankfully sitting in the very back row embarrassing myself.:to::to:

Holy fukk.:whew:
They did it:wow:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This was me when karate lady hit them rocks below

giphy.gif

10 years too late tho smh. hoe should've been gone in the first avengers film

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I agree, I was never a Fan of Professor Hulk to begin with. He's basically just being Hank Mccoy. The Friendly monster Genuis is the whole persona of Beast already.
Hulk has been :francis: since he’s been made goofy starting in Ragnarok. That shyt needs to change ASAP

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Not just that but professor hulk just isn't angry so he wouldn't have the strempf, he can't fight anyway.

Plus, you take a Thanos that knows a bunch of humans trying to undue his life work with the stones on some backwater ass planet...well we saw what had to be done to stop him :mjcry:

They killed black widow. He could have used that for his anger.

Also how ant man figure out how to time travel, but Tony get credit? :beli:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Them hoe ass avengers really jumped a weakend Thanos while he was farming and cooking his sunday broth :pacspit:

them nikkas aint even take their shoes off before they tore his humble crib down.. smh

My man aint even get to finish cooking..
They low key didn't look anything near herioc in that scene. Basically just jumped a disabled nikka who wasn't defending himself.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Remember when the airport scene was the craziest scene in the entire MCU brehs?

Look how far we’ve come in such a short time :mjcry:

my God.. you nikkas STILL gassing that lazy piece of shyt choreographed fight ?? shyt was lazy and had zero tension. just typical play on play fight.. civil dispute.. smfh

if you said the WS elevator scene or hell the end of CW with Cap & Bucky tag teaming Tony but nahh that lazy bullshyt airport scene smh

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MOST EPIC MOMENT:

When EVERYONE was down, Cap's shield was broken in half, he was beaten, and there was NO ONE ELSE around.. Thanos army pulled up..

and my mans STOOD UP SOLO.. Strapped UP and said nikka if i die, im going down in a blaze of GLORY.. that shyt brought a tear to my eye.. Stark could never :to:

nikka walked to the front line DOLO and was prepared to die fighting by himself.. MVP

tenor.gif

and then ''On Your 6 Cap'', portals opened up :wow:

:gucci: @Ironman come learn this disrespectful nikka