AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
people really sit there watching these movies and not processing what's happening on the screen. :dwillhuh:

THERE'S TOO MANY PEOPLE NOT LISTENING TO THE DETAILS OF THE PLAN!!! Kutcha asked how come thanos brought his ship with him in the 3rd act...:dwillhuh: Like nikka didnt you see how he had nebula's pym particles and evil nebula opened the door for his entire ship to come through??? :mindblown: liek Pay attention!!!

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yeah I'm not with dudes saying this movie "didn't feel like 3 hours". It felt every bit like 3 hours and I was wondering if it was going to end :whoa:

With that being said, I'm not sure I actually blinked during that last act. That was some of the most captivating shyt I've ever seen. Thanos chilling in the cut waiting for the Avengers to come out like "I already know I gave ya'll that work last time so :beli:". Cap wielding Mjolnir :mindblown: Tony ending it with "I Am Ironman" just like he started it :mjcry:

Thanos just waiting for tony,cap and Thor was the hardest shyt I ever seen. You know how gangsta you gotta be to take those 3 on with no extra help no stones no nothing. He told his flunkies to go get the stones im just gonna wait. Tony cap and Thor looking at him asking Thor what has he done, Thor:absolutely nothing :merchant:

Thanos was cold ass hell

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
just thought of something OT - we all saw this movie in a crowded house, was there any pop whatsoever for the Episode 9 trailer? Pretty sure I heard a pin drop.
I can confirm that at the 10 PM showing of Endgame at Alamo in BK on Thursday night, there were

- Groans
- Ehhhhhhs
- Pfffts
- One "Booooo" accompanied by giggles

ZERO APPLAUSE :ufdup:

#StarWarsIsDead
#DisneyKilledIt
#MarvelGang

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
My assumption was that Steve went to live with Peggy in a newly created timeline and then dipped to see the OG Avengers after she died
This is what I think happend and it's similar to others who have posted their theories

There were multiple timelines because there is a Multi-Verse and this was understood because of Dr. Strange.

Steve travelled back to the timelines where those stones were taken...but the timeline that he stayed in...we have no idea what happend there

For all we know he allowed certain things to happen in that timeline so that there would be an Avengers and a Captain America, but simply lived his life with the Peggy from that timeline, and then when he had lived a full life, travelled back to his own ORIGINAL timeline to drop off the shield to Sam and say his goodbyes.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can confirm that at the 10 PM showing of Endgame at Alamo in BK on Thursday night, there were

- Groans
- Ehhhhhhs
- Pfffts
- One "Booooo" accompanied by giggles

ZERO APPLAUSE :ufdup:

#StarWarsIsDead
#DisneyKilledIt
#MarvelGang

Yeah no one was excited for it and I went to Jamaica ave...:mjlol: They was more hyped for the new pokemon trailer...:russ: