AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
No, but as someone that doesn't care about Star Wars at all I'd still just chalk that up to people wanting to see "Endgame".
I got there like 20 minutes early and my theater was showing a retrospect of the entire MCU so people assumed there would be no trailers before the movie. So people were already :comeon: just off GP when the trailers started.

Fred.

Theaters always try to dupe people with that and commercials. Years ago, a theater manager told me that the time listed is when the trailers start not the movie.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
MOST EPIC MOMENT:

When EVERYONE was down, Cap's shield was broken in half, he was beaten, and there was NO ONE ELSE around.. Thanos army pulled up..

and my mans STOOD UP SOLO.. Strapped UP and said nikka if i die, im going down in a blaze of GLORY.. that shyt brought a tear to my eye.. Stark could never :to:

nikka walked to the front line DOLO and was prepared to die fighting by himself.. MVP

tenor.gif

and then ''On Your 6 Cap'', portals opened up :wow:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I said this before...

CAP returned to 1945 ,, to right after his ship went down and he got frozen..
after original cap got frozen our cap went to peggy and had his dance... or maybe even before it went down .. actually before is better that way she still thinks he goes down and everything with her plays out correctly..
he lived and chilled somewhere and married someone whom he wont tell and waited and went to mountain because he knew they would be there..

Frozen cap was still discovered by shield and everything is still good...

no loop hole

for all we know he could be Black Widow's father

edit: actually he had no kids... couldn't screw up the timeline

Last edited:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I wonder if we'll get The Crew. They have Black Panther, War Machine, Black Cap, Monica Rambeau (technically), and Luke Cage (technically). :lupe:

If they're feeling real ambitious, they could throw in Storm and let her tie the X-Men in.
I don’t think they can do anything with Avengers until they know if they can use Fantastic 4 and X-Men that opens ups world of possibilities

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I said this before...

CAP returned to 1945 ,, to right after his ship went down and he got frozen..
after original cap got frozen our cap went to peggy and had his dance... or maybe even before it went down .. actually before is better that way she still thinks he goes down and everything with her plays out correctly..
he lived and chilled somewhere and married someone whom he wont tell and waited and went to mountain because he knew they would be there..

Frozen cap was still discovered by shield and everything is still good...

no loop hole
Pretty sure she asked for the dance when Cap was about to go down with the ship in the first avenger.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
MOST EPIC MOMENT:

When EVERYONE was down, Cap's shield was broken in half, he was beaten, and there was NO ONE ELSE around.. Thanos army pulled up..

and my mans STOOD UP SOLO.. Strapped UP and said nikka if i die, im going down in a blaze of GLORY.. that shyt brought a tear to my eye.. Stark could never :to:

nikka walked to the front line DOLO and was prepared to die fighting by himself.. MVP

tenor.gif

and then ''On Your 6 Cap'', portals opened up :wow:
Cap the mcu mvp.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty sure she asked for the dance when Cap was about to go down with the ship in the first avenger.

I know... but maybe instead of saying we'll dance after I get back .. he does it before ..after all there's two Steve's there now so she wouldn't know..

and she still must think his ship went down so it has to be before

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
the problem is, you miss half the damn movie if we go off your points.....

what about all the other things they did in time... all the minor changes they made... steve goes back to be with peggy. but peggy is old and lonely in cap 2... by cap 3, her daughter is throwing the box at steve... that is now completely fukked up... does that daughter even exist since peggy never had her with whoever her OG dad was? Does she even help cap in civil war, seeing how she'd never have been made? Peggy dies in that movie as well. So does future steve go to the funeral or 2014 steve?

never do time travel brehs... movie rule number 1... you are dealing with too many factors that can easily break your own rules, that are impossible to comb through, minute by minute, and factor in all the ways things could fukk up

this is just another failure.. there has never been a time travel movie without plot holes in the time travel... EVER

There's no plot holes. There's only alternate timelines.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Loki got the space stone back and disappeared. Does this mean he never died in the future timeline?

I know Hulk said when you go back in time you create a new timeline

But Captain went back in time grew old and still appeared in the future timeline? :ohhh:

Time travel is :mindblown:.

I also get that Captain Marvel saved Tony but unless She can travel at light speed in space he still should have ran out of air otw back to Earth :jbhmm:

Between

Wormhole (s) - as in GOTG and Cap Marvel

+

The issue was energy not oxygen per-se. With enough energy you can make your own oxygen.

I am guessing not.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Theaters always try to dupe people with that and commercials. Years ago, a theater manager told me that the time listed is when the trailers start not the movie.

I kinda figured that as that's how it usually is but the MCU preview before this movie made me think this would be the exception. So I went to the bathroom right before what I assumed would be the start of the movie. Then they hit me with trailers.:francis:

Movie didn't seem like 3 hours though so I was straight.

Fred.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Cap the mcu mvp.
Has to be Tony.
Kicked off the MCU
Literally pays for every single thing those broke asses do. :mjlol:
The best at comebacks and roasting.
Figured out time travel overnight.
Built a new infinity gauntlet.
Did the final Snap and many more.

Willing to give Cap 1b to Tony's 1a.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Has to be Tony.
Kicked off the MCU
Literally pays for every single thing those broke asses do. :mjlol:
The best at comebacks and roasting.
Figured out time travel overnight.
Built a new infinity gauntlet.
Did the final Snap and many more.

Willing to give Cap 1b to Tony's 1a.

to be fair.. he didn't discover it over night . you could tell a little time passed and ALSO he didn't do it himself perse. He ran simulations on the computer until it came across a solution that would work.

from the cap leaving to hulk trying and etc you can tell it wasn't overnight but they didn't do a good job showing time in that sequence

Last edited: