AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Professor Hulk

In the comics that's nout the case, he should have the mind of Bruce but the strength of savage hulk.

To be honest hulk has been depowered since Ultron.
I know he would still be very strong. But mentally he is soft ass banner.
Imagine a nikka with the strength of the hulk, fighting like this
giphy.gif

:mjlol:.

It would still be devastating and powerful, but lowkey sad and hilarious at the same time.
the audience be like breh :hhh: is Hulk seriously out here pulling people hair right now?
aw hell naw Hulk just threw a shoe at Thanos?:hubie: i'm out

Conz

Superstar
Daps
just thought of something OT - we all saw this movie in a crowded house, was there any pop whatsoever for the Episode 9 trailer? Pretty sure I heard a pin drop.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the problem is, you miss half the damn movie if we go off your points.....

what about all the other things they did in time... all the minor changes they made... steve goes back to be with peggy. but peggy is old and lonely in cap 2... by cap 3, her daughter is throwing the box at steve... that is now completely fukked up... does that daughter even exist since peggy never had her with whoever her OG dad was? Does she even help cap in civil war, seeing how she'd never have been made? Peggy dies in that movie as well. So does future steve go to the funeral or 2014 steve?

never do time travel brehs... movie rule number 1... you are dealing with too many factors that can easily break your own rules, that are impossible to comb through, minute by minute, and factor in all the ways things could fukk up

this is just another failure.. there has never been a time travel movie without plot holes in the time travel... EVER
That was her niece. She called her Aunt Peggy. She presumably still has the same dad and mother.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
He's still the same age he was when he was snapped. It's five years later but he isn't 5 years older.
But his friends were there too and plus Captain America was able to age. Maybe that is why I'm confused

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
just thought of something OT - we all saw this movie in a crowded house, was there any pop whatsoever for the Episode 9 trailer? Pretty sure I heard a pin drop.

No, but as someone that doesn't care about Star Wars at all I'd still just chalk that up to people wanting to see "Endgame".
I got there like 20 minutes early and my theater was showing a retrospect of the entire MCU so people assumed there would be no trailers before the movie. So people were already :comeon: just off GP when the trailers started.

Fred.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Really good movie. The music once Tony passed away is what got me. I actually felt like he should've died since his ego and self-interest got him/them in a lot of shyt. Performing a selfless act at the end seemed appropriate.

An "Asgardians of the Galaxy" movie would be tight, but I don't think Hemsworth will sign a new contract plus we kinda got that in IW.

Didn't feel anything when she sacrificed herself. I was never a big fan of her character. Maybe the prequel will help.

Professor Hulk was cool, and I think they did the best they could do with Hulk in this universe. Playing him off as comic relief helps , considering the amount of tragedy that story has historically.

I enjoyed the women getting their moment. I thought it was contrived, but I still liked it.

The OG Cap was easily my favorite character. Had goosebumps watching him give good speeches and fukk people up throughout all of his films. Still blown that this was the dude that played the Human Torch in those F4 movies.

Is this the last Avengers film? Like do they try a film with BP, Ant-man, Scarlett Witch, Captain America pt. 2, Marvel, Spiderman, and Strange? Or do they start to focus on the Fantastic Four, Namor, Silver Surfer, Kree-Skrull prequel, Nova, Doom, etc... basically shift to cosmic shyt.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
But his friends were there too and plus Captain America was able to age. Maybe that is why I'm confused
They didn't explain the friends but i assume they were all snapped too.
Cap has always been able to age. He aint wolverine. but the fact he could return to this time without the time machine is a plot hole should've been an alternate timeline if he stayed with peggy for 70 years..

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That was her niece. She called her Aunt Peggy. She presumably still has the same dad and mother.
But her timeline changed... Cause any change to the timeline makes a whole new timeline... Would she go into the same field as aunt peggy.. fall in love with captain rogers when another captain rogers is married to aunt peggy... or did they get married in secret, steve hid in the house all the time, and nobody ever knew... peggy just faked every day of life as if she was sad about the missing cap, telling these stories and lies to her niece to follow in her footsteps.... all to keep everything exactly the same :comeon:

It's just common sense that nobody could plug all these holes.. It never works. With infinite time, and "if we change ANYTHING, it'll branch us off", there's entirely too much shyt going on for that to hold up. There always is.. It's not Avengers fault, it's time travel movies... Something always gets lost.. Every movie... it's almost a certainty.. Interstellar is my fav movie and still, I can pick out multiple parts where you can just say "well that doesn't match up with the time jump" and they brought in nasa fukking scientists

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
But her timeline changed... Cause any change to the timeline makes a whole new timeline... Would she go into the same field as aunt peggy.. fall in love with captain rogers when another captain rogers is married to aunt peggy... or did they get married in secret, steve hid in the house all the time, and nobody ever knew... peggy just faked every day of life as if she was sad about the missing cap, telling these stories and lies to her niece to follow in her footsteps.... all to keep everything exactly the same :comeon:

It's just common sense that nobody could plug all these holes.. It never works. With infinite time, and "if we change ANYTHING, it'll branch us off", there's entirely too much shyt going on for that to hold up. There always is.. It's not Avengers fault, it's time travel movies... Something always gets lost.. Every movie... it's almost a certainty.. Interstellar is my fav movie and still, I can pick out multiple parts where you can just say "well that doesn't match up with the time jump" and they brought in nasa fukking scientists

My assumption was that Steve went to live with Peggy in a newly created timeline and then dipped to see the OG Avengers after she died

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Movie was a 8.5/10 for me.. Would've been higher if not for the uber corny and A LOT of cheesy stupid moments.

Hulk having lunch, hulk being uber useless through the whole movie, depressed and flabby Thor, ant man and his tacos <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

first hour dragged as hell also..

but once Thanos brought the buildings down at Avengers HQ shyt got litttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wow:

son put HANDS & FEET on the trio while dropping SCRIPTURES :wow: GOAT MCU villain

Cap MVP for me, nikka CAME IN WIT THAT HAMMER & SHIELD COMBO and put in work.. my nikka worthy :wow:

Thor screaming ''I KNEW IT !!'' :blessed:

im glad cap marveL wasn't a big hitter here, they didnt mary sue her ass. thank goodness