AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Also, we gonna speak on Loki being alive now ?? (mans took the space ting and dippeeeeeeed :mjlol: )

also Strange lowkey ''persuading'' Stark to commit that suicide loooooooooooooool.

nikka'Merica NOT my Cap tho. homeboy better put that shield down and find a new job

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
''NOW THAT IS AMERICA'S ASS'' - GOAT Quote

anHTyH2.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I just had a thought.. with the timeline now being at 2023 ... and Spiderman FFH being a prologue and nothing announced for Phase 4 except BW which is a prequel .. I wonder if Phase 4 will start in 2023.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I know he would still be very strong. But mentally he is soft ass banner.
Imagine a nikka with the strength of the hulk, fighting like this
giphy.gif

:mjlol:.

It would still be devastating and powerful, but lowkey sad and hilarious at the same time.
the audience be like breh :hhh: is Hulk seriously out here pulling people hair right now?
aw hell naw Hulk just threw a shoe at Thanos?:hubie: i'm out

There's also that scene where 2023 Hulk sees his 2012 self and is almost disgusted by him.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

A theory that makes it make since

If ANYTHING changes... it branches off

Can he trick the universe and time by staying home? Peggy knowing and then doing ANYTHING different changes things. I didn’t hear the part where they can pick and choose which changes will split it and what won’t.

Peggy was changed by knowing future cap came back. She was changed whether she knew what cap it was or not. It was a new event which would lead to an infinite number of new changes.

Now we what iffing things. And that’s the problem. shyt should have been wrapped up nicely. This ain’t space odyssey. We ain’t trying to conjure up the meaning of all this. They fukked up

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This movie was just wow, it really is a swan song to the MCU. Anyone else got goosebumps when T’Challa stepped out from Stranges portal? I was like my nikka:jawalrus:, this movie was dope was fukk at the end I heard nikkas sniffing and blowing their nose.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You know we ALL assuming cap married peggy right ....

He went back had his dance ...
Sam asked who he married and he said he's not telling..

that flashback gives us a hint of what happened but HONESTLY we don't know.. he could've had his dance and realized he couldn't be with her because of the timeline and married somebody else..

Last edited: