AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I didn't understand why they didn't use that to bring back widow.

No refunds.

You only get the Soul Stone if you sacrifice a life for it. If all you had to do was sacrifice a life, get the Soul Stone, use it, then return it and have the person come back then there's really no cost to obtain it.

Fred.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I just got around to reading the full list of people who got dusted in the Thanos snap.

• Bucky Barnes (The Winter Soldier)
  • T'Challa (Black Panther)
  • Groot
  • Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch)
  • Sam Wilson (The Falcon)
  • Mantis
  • Drax
  • Peter Quill (Star Lord)
  • Dr. Stephen Strange (Dr. Strange)
  • Peter Parker (Spiderman)
  • Maria Hill
  • Nick Fury
  • Hank Pym (Ant Man I)
  • Janet van Dyne (Wasp I)
  • Hope van Dyne (Wasp II)
  • Betty Ross
  • Sif
  • The actor who played Loki in a play in Thor: Ragnarok
  • The SHIELD agent who likes to play Galaga
  • Shuri
  • Dr. Erik Selvig
  • Sharon Carter
  • Ned Leeds
  • Michelle Jones
  • Flash Thompson
  • Betty Brant
  • Abe Brown
  • Laura Barton
  • Cooper Barton
  • Lila Barton
  • Nathan Barton

Heh. I guess it's a good thing Peter's friends got dusted because returning to school five years after the fact would otherwise be kind of awkward. Imagine coming back and finding out all of your friends are in college. :russ:

Also: Hulk didn't seem to disturbed that Betty got dusted.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i wonder if they could make the Black Widow prequel set in the 5 year gap as opposed to seeing her training. they already basically showed that on Agent Carter, and we've gotten that kinda stuff with Bucky already. The movie idea is kinda pointless now either way, but maybe they can explore what the world was like in those 5 years and set up some shyt that wasn't altered by Tony's snap going forward. Natasha was basically the leader and clearly working her ass off in that time period. i don't know

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Only thing I don't get is what's the point saying he's good with speeches earlier, actually shooting the scene where cap makes the speech, and not have him do it. Wtf?

Also we never got hulk vs thanks round 2. :beli:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i wonder if they could make the Black Widow prequel set in the 5 year gap as opposed to seeing her training. they already basically showed that on Agent Carter, and we've gotten that kinda stuff with Bucky already. The movie idea is kinda pointless now either way, but maybe they can explore what the world was like in those 5 years and set up some shyt that wasn't altered by Tony's snap going forward. Natasha was basically the leader and clearly working her ass off in that time period. i don't know
shyt I was wondering...what exactly HAPPEND during that 5 year gap

Because they merked Thanos...but then 5 years passed

There's no way there was'nt some shyt going down on Earth even if 50% of the population got wiped out

And there was more than enough people left to form an Avengers squad even if Tony was'nt with it

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm picturing it being an Agent of Shield movie, but starring the Black Widow with all the other a list agents like Coulson, Fury, and Hawkeye.
Instead of the goofy people from the show. Although i wouldn't mind one or two of them showing up. Then the basic tone and plot would be similiar to Captain America Winter Soldier, Spy Thriller, action. Show us a bit of her backstory, Culminate with the Budapest mission.
It would be like a female Bourne Identity.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Question about the ending. How does Steve Rogers age when he already had the super soldier serum injected?
Super Soldier Serum doesn't make him Immortal. Just Peak Human. He ages like normal, but he'd likely be alot stronger and healthier then other hundred year old men. Not sure where this idea that Cap shouldn't age is coming from tbh. Wolverine shouldn't age but thats because of his healing factor. Thor Shouldn't age but thats because he's a god. Spiderman, Black Panther, Captain America all get older. Depsite having enhanced physical attributes.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm picturing it being an Agent of Shield movie, but starring the Black Widow with all the other a list agents like Coulson, Fury, and Hawkeye.
Instead of the goofy people from the show. Although i wouldn't mind one or two of them showing up. Then the basic tone and plot would be similiar to Captain America Winter Soldier, Spy Thriller, action. Show us a bit of her backstory, Culminate with the Budapest mission.
It would be like a female Bourne Identity.
that's always what I assumed, i just don't think we need that. especially now.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Dont Know if this been answered yet but how is Spiderman still in High School

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
that's always what I assumed, i just don't think we need that. especially now.
It probably would've made more sense to do the movie back during phase 1. But i'd still like to see it, especially with Marvel getting a bit overly cosmic lately.
Sometimes i just want to see car chases and and people getting punched in the face. Don't need all these big aliens and spaceships shooting lasers all the time. Even friendly neighborhood spiderman is rarely seen in queens these days.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
He can't create an alternate time line and end up old in the original time line, thus a time loop. And thus natural assumption leads to believe Peggy lied about who she married to protect said time line.

Why not? He knows what time travel is and how it works. He knows who Hank Pym is. He's boys with Howard Stark. He knows that Tony is going to be born. All he has to do is wait for when the technology is at the point where another time platform can be made, to use the quantum realm to travel back to his original timeline. Plus, while Steve went to have a life, do we really think that he will just sit on his ass while Hydra infiltrates SHIELD? Sit on his butt with the knowledge that Thanos is out there somewhere in the stars planning genocide. His timeline could be radically different than the main MCU timeline, and can do things without creating plot holes. Like with some of the Fox characters. They could have a Captain America that meets Wolverine.