AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They should have let captain marvel finish thanos that way tony would’ve survived so I blame all the white dudes bytching over her
Hell no, It made perfect sense for Iron Man to finish the fight since he started the MCU.
Just got back. Film WASN'T perfect. BUT as far as pure spectacle goes. Never dragged, still to many jokey jokes. BUT I guess that's what works for Disney. Anyways back to spectacle That THIRD act. MY GOD. It made the third act of the original Avengers look like some shyt from the OG star trek. I can't lie I was blown the fukk away. I can't see anything fukking with that for a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGG Time. It's incredible. My biggest gripe and i know people wont like this is that it took more people off the board. Cap should have died in battle. And some of the lesser Avengers should have perished in that first wave of attacks. I GET IT would have taken away from Cap and Tony's moments but damn man. Anyways im still hyped as fukk.
It most definitely dragged, I felt like the movie was about an hour too long. If that final fight scene hadn't of come through it would've been decent at best movie.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Sly

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
So does cap get a refund on that soul stone he tryna return? :russ:

Imagine the fukkery if he had to be face to face with redskull and says he has to sacrifice his life to return the soul stone back to it's original post or some shyt :ohhh:
I didn't understand why they didn't use that to bring back widow.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He pretty much got to live 2 lives at the same time. Save the world with The Avengers and live a normal life with his girl/wife. He supposed to be grandpa cap during that time anyways.
But he wouldnt be in this timeline, he would have grown old in another timeline

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
PAY ATTENTION!!!! THANOS REPLICATED THE PYM PARTICLES BEFORE SENDING BACK PAST NEBULA FOR HIS SHIP TO GO THROUGH!!! :snoop: HOW HARD IS IT CONCEIVE???:wtf: :camby:

He didn't replicate them, they took them from Nebula.

Cap with the hammer is the hypest shyt I have ever seen in a movie.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He didn't replicate them, they took them from Nebula.

Yeah I know he took them from future nebula but considering she only had one vial. he had to send back past nebula it's a one shot... he probably had replicate it to shrink his ship through the wormhole and he followed her through....:francis: its not rocket science how is this hard for Kutcha to put 2+2 together... damn this shyt frustrates me man...:mindblown:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
What's crazy is that if you didn't see this saga during its initial run this movie won't have nearly the impact. Movie was payoff for 10 years of flicks and it delivered. Some kid born today is going to see End Game before they see Civil War or Guardians.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Loved it.

9/10 for me.

Fat Thor was the funniest shyt. Him picking up both hammers wrecking shyt was epic. Him becoming part of Guardians is hilarious. So I guess that lineup is gonna include him and Nebula to replace Gamorra.

They should have killed Cap in battle. That is more fitting of his character than Iron Man. It would have been more significant imo.

When Spidey gave the gauntlet to Marvel and then all women appeared for that #metoo moment. So fukking corny:snoop:

Speaking of women, so Scarlett Witch is the most powerful MCU character?:martin:

During Tony's funeral, they showed a kid who was standing by himself a few rows back. Who was that kid?