For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
5r8395g4uvu21.png

berserk fans

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
This doesnt explain how old cap is in the regular timeline

He pretty much got to live 2 lives at the same time. Save the world with The Avengers and live a normal life with his girl/wife. He supposed to be grandpa cap during that time anyways.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
How did hawkeye bring bk thr soul stone when the collector showed that if any regular person holds a stone they die right away, peter quill nearly died right away n he is half god

It would suck pretty fukking bad if he made the sacrifice and couldn’t hold the stone. I’d imagine it is based on the sacrifice, not taking into account that other shyt. I am more than happy not to think too much about it, overthought would fukk up my continuity.

Soul Stone was the only one that had a requirement to obtain it. As long as you meet the requirements you’d be ok. It’s also the only stone that was never encased in anything. If Thanos didn’t know about the sacrifice, doubt the collector did either .

I don't think we know for sure which stones can and cannot be touched. The power stone was too powerful to handle, but that's not true for all the stones. Jane had the reality stone inside her in the form of the Aether. The Collector may have thought none of the stones could be touched, but there's no reason to believe that The Collector had perfect knowledge about the infinity stones, he was working off of legend.

So....how are Peter Parker and his homie still in high school? :jbhmm:
Peter was dusted, he wasn't in existence for 5 years so he had no chance to advance in school.

Alt right dudes searching the net lookin for reasons to be mad like
vtt6mubykn921.gif

14 million scenarios and you still bytch ass incels in every one of em:mjlit:
There were so many trigger points. :dead:

They think that in imaginary worlds there should be no gay people, only White people should be powerful, and women should't operate outside of the kitchen and office jobs. Violate any of those rules and you "have an agenda", as if a movie with no black heroes, powerful women, or any gay people whatsoever doesn't have its own agenda.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Loki got the space stone back and disappeared. Does this mean he never died in the future timeline?

I know Hulk said when you go back in time you create a new timeline

But Captain went back in time grew old and still appeared in the future timeline? :ohhh:

Time travel is :mindblown:.

I also get that Captain Marvel saved Tony but unless She can travel at light speed in space he still should have ran out of air otw back to Earth :jbhmm:

What has me even more intrigued is that since the Thanos from Loki’s timeline is dead, he can go pretty much “unchecked” if he plays it right. Could be a nasty set up in the works.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
What I really wanna know is why only 1 time in 14 million possible realities did Tony Stark sacrifice himself

Hmm...It’s hard to say as there were 14 million outcomes so there were 14 million different scenarios Strange was searching through in rapid succession. There were probably other scenarios where someone else tried to make the sacrifice but failed. Tony’s sacrifice was the only one that could end it all as how Dr. Strange was able to see it.