AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I swear Cap wielding Mjolnir was Wonder Woman's appearance in Batman V Superman status. It was THE moment of the movie. Even Thor was amped. At one point Thor told him nah you take the little one and tossed him Mjolnir.

I came into this thread to say that.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_ppckpbPwAK1qeam0qo1_r1_540.gif

tumblr_ppckpbPwAK1qeam0qo2_r2_540.gif

tumblr_ppckpbPwAK1qeam0qo4_r1_540.gif

Did anyone else expect Cap to deliver this line when he was the last man standing

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Just got back. Film WASN'T perfect. BUT as far as pure spectacle goes. Never dragged, still to many jokey jokes. BUT I guess that's what works for Disney. Anyways back to spectacle That THIRD act. MY GOD. It made the third act of the original Avengers look like some shyt from the OG star trek. I can't lie I was blown the fukk away. I can't see anything fukking with that for a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGG Time. It's incredible. My biggest gripe and i know people wont like this is that it took more people off the board. Cap should have died in battle. And some of the lesser Avengers should have perished in that first wave of attacks. I GET IT would have taken away from Cap and Tony's moments but damn man. Anyways im still hyped as fukk.

that third act was just supreme film making.:mjcry: everyone snapped in that bytch yo. i just need to see this mf again

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
Loki got the space stone back and disappeared. Does this mean he never died in the future timeline?

I know Hulk said when you go back in time you create a new timeline

But Captain went back in time grew old and still appeared in the future timeline? :ohhh:

Time travel is :mindblown:.

I also get that Captain Marvel saved Tony but unless She can travel at light speed in space he still should have ran out of air otw back to Earth :jbhmm:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Off topic (kinda)

I still find it funny that

Capt America (chris Evans) and
Nick fury (Sam Jackson)

Really hate trump in real life

They both call him all kinds of names and call him out

:russ:

The most American super hero and top American spy

Hate the presidents guts

:wow:
The very best part of that is that you know Baron and probably all his kids kids LOVE the MCU and probably are ethered every time they try to look up their favorite characters social media :banderas: WATTBA oh well, I’ll settle for the petty wins

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Off topic (kinda)

I still find it funny that

Capt America (chris Evans) and
Nick fury (Sam Jackson)

Really hate trump in real life

They both call him all kinds of names and call him out

The most American super hero and top American spy

Hate the presidents guts

:wow:
Whats wrong with that?

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m kinda surprised people liked IW more than Endgame. The ending of IW felt cheap and it didn’t vibe with me at all since we knew all of the dead characters were coming back. Endgame had way more of a punch.

Im half with u because i feel that way bout Endgame’s ending. everybody knows everything returns to normal because of the source material the russo’s felt they had to add weight with a permanent death with sony saying fukk marvel and releasing far from home trailer basically confirming it to the casual fans.

I mean we know RDJ wants to be done with these movies but why give cap the comic ass ending but not iron man?? When potts cries after saying “were safe u can rest now”. They should’ve showed the reactor go out let it sizzle for a sec then show strange reverse his injuries with the time stone and let him go back to the cabin with his fam

:mjcry:

After my 2nd viewing disney shouldve added the aftermath scenes in this one to infinity war trimmed down to have it around 3 hours. start endgame the same with killing thanos in the cabin then skip to antman coming back and get to the time heist scene. Add more action scenes where they have a race against thanos in each timeline to regain the stones and show the nova corps massacre with a nod to nova. C’mon disney

:stopitslime:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
go back in time and get a gauntlet

and black widow could not be brought back because she was traded for the soul stone

tony died because of the after effects of the infi stones

U know what. How exactly would cap be able to return the soul stone back to its timeline then without getting her soul back? He gonna toss the shyt over the cliff

I believe this time fukkery will be a theme in phase 4 included in the far from home after credits. They could bite the watchmen opening and have historic events slightly changed like independance day being july 5 and a hint about mutants

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Do yall think Anthony Mackie could pull off Captain America. I have no issue with a Black captain America nor do i think he wouldn't be popular with the right actor. (My theater went crazy for Black Panther) Personally I don't see Sebastian Stan as cap either. but thats just me. But how yall feel?