AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
How can Cap summon lightning with Mjolnir? I thought the lightning came from Thor but he channeled it through Mjolnir.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To people saying that they made Thanos a "generic comic book villain" in Endgame I totally disagree. He was a different Thanos than the Thanos in Infinity War so it made sense to me.

Oh and also he realized that people were not grateful for his "sacrifice" so he was pissed off.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
How can Cap summon lightning with Mjolnir? I thought the lightning came from Thor but he channeled it through Mjolnir.

the-unworthy-thor-mjolnir-inscription.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lmaooo its not a garden gate, you cant just hop over then open it for the entire block to come thru

She STILL opened the gate open for his ship to come through the same way through a damned wormhole...:dahell: Stop arguing and trying to nitpick when shyt was blatantly in your face if you paid attention!!!:wtf:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To people saying that they made Thanos a "generic comic book villain" in Endgame I totally disagree. He was a different Thanos than the Thanos in Infinity War so it made sense to me.

I understand the criticism of Thanos in this movie, but as you said, it was a different Thanos from a different point in time.

The Thanos we saw in IW was older, wiser, more prepared, and had knowledge of what he was up against. That version of Thanos was just too much and wasn't going to be denied.

The Thanos in this film is younger, and had no clue what he was up against. He was pretty much improvising on the spot. He still held his own and nearly succeeded.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The "5 year time gap" could make for some interesting television. For example, imagine having an older sibling that was part of the disappearance. They come back 5 years later at the same age, and now you are technically the older sibling. There's some stories you can explore there on a streaming series.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The "5 year time gap" could make for some interesting television. For example, imagine having an older sibling that was part of the disappearance. They come back 5 years later at the same age, and now you are technically the older sibling. There's some stories you can explore there on a streaming series.

Disney + will probably explore it...:francis::manny:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Theres this show called Manifest thats basically this.
:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
i nutted atleast 3 times. as someone whose been reading comics my whole life i was blown away

thank you marvel :wow:.

can't wait for what's next.

Just got back. Film WASN'T perfect. BUT as far as pure spectacle goes. Never dragged, still to many jokey jokes. BUT I guess that's what works for Disney. Anyways back to spectacle That THIRD act. MY GOD. It made the third act of the original Avengers look like some shyt from the OG star trek. I can't lie I was blown the fukk away. I can't see anything fukking with that for a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGG Time. It's incredible. My biggest gripe and i know people wont like this is that it took more people off the board. Cap should have died in battle. And some of the lesser Avengers should have perished in that first wave of attacks. I GET IT would have taken away from Cap and Tony's moments but damn man. Anyways im still hyped as fukk.