AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
First half of the movie was way too slow for me.
I don't need the movie to be non-stop action, but the build up felt like it was just dragging on way longer than necessary (to me).
The second half was indisputable, raw, un-cut crack though.
As a whole I can't give the movie a 5 out of 5 or put it above Infinity War, Black Panther, Civil War, or Winter Soldier.
End Game had the best battle and ending of any other MCU movie, but it definitely wasn't the best MCU movie overall.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Why would he return? He ran out of pym particals how did he return?

How did thanks with one pym vile bring an entire battle ship full of ppl thru time?
he returned to say goodbye to a friend and gave him his shield. As far as particles he still had the ones he was gonna use to return in the first place just that instead of returning right away he choose to stay and live with the woman he loved. And if he really needed more he probably stole more from Hank Pym's lab

As far as Thanos I dont know. He has his intellent beings as allies maybe they made their own
:pachaha:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he returned to say goodbye to a friend and gave him his shield. As far as particles he still had the ones he was gonna use to return in the first place just that instead of returning right away he choose to stay and live with the woman he loved. And if he really needed more he probably stole more from Hank Pym's lab

As far as Thanos I dont know. He has his intellent beings as allies maybe they made their own
:pachaha:
I can see the logic in the cap theory, but the writters really dropped ball with thanks war ship

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs Cap never left his timeline. Nothing splintered off because the stones were returned as if they never left. After the battle Cap took the Pym particles and the stones/hammer and returned them all to the right places then went back to the 40s or 50s. Stayed with Peggy. Cap’s younger self wakes up in 2012. The old Cap is now an old man. Young Cap fights with the Avengers as he was supposed to. When Young Cap leaves with the Infinity Stones and the Pym Particles, Old Cap shows up and gives Sam the shield. Then he goes off to die peacefully. Young Cap goes back in time to become Old Cap and repeat the process.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
IF Cap from the 40s is still frozen, then that could mean he doesnt get discovered in a frozen block of ice until much later. If current cap coming back altered things that drastically, Then Steve Rogers albeit with a different actor couldt return mid-way or towards the end of the next phase..

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs Cap never left his timeline. Nothing splintered off because the stones were returned as if they never left. After the battle Cap took the Pym particles and the stones/hammer and returned them all to the right places then went back to the 40s or 50s. Stayed with Peggy. Cap’s younger self wakes up in 2012. The old Cap is now an old man. Young Cap fights with the Avengers as he was supposed to. When Young Cap leaves with the Infinity Stones and the Pym Particles, Old Cap shows up and gives Sam the shield. Then he goes off to die peacefully. Young Cap goes back in time to become Old Cap and repeat the process.
Gotta rep you.... I like this

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can see the logic in the cap theory, but the writters really dropped ball with thanks war ship

:snoop: jesus christ, really??? Do you not see the scene where Thanos got future nebula's pym particles??? you acting like he couldn't replicate a formula???:what: Also he sent evil nebula back and she opened the gateway for him on the other side...:snoop: Damn do people not pay attention and want things spelled out for them???:dahell:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Believe it or not, Avengers: Endgame reportedly drove one viewers to tears so much that she had to go to the hospital. According to a story reported by The International News, a 21-year-old moviegoer in China, 21-year-old Xiaoli, was watching the movie in Ningbo. The experience had her crying so much that she reportedly started showing signs of “hyperventilation” and having trouble breathing.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: jesus christ, really??? Do you not see the scene where Thanos got future nebula's pym particles??? you acting like he couldn't replicate a formula???:what: Also he sent evil nebula back and she opened the gateway for him on the other side...:snoop: Damn do people not pay attention and want things spelled out for them???:dahell:
Lmaooo its not a garden gate, you cant just hop over then open it for the entire block to come thru

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They finally showed Wanda's true power levels which was GREAT to see. I don't know about her or Captain Marvel ending Thanos, Thanos made pretty quick work of Carol and sent her away. I don't think there's any one hero that can end Thanos by themselves. They needed the stones and the snap, just ask Strange. If they could do it themselves then they'd just do it themselves... no war needed..
Only reason Thanos "beat" captain Marvel was bc he had the power stone when he hit her