AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What movie were you guys watching where multiple of you are saying Thanos was weak?

He was beastin on the Avengers as a staff, record label and a mutha fukkin crew :pacspit:

Dude was kickin ass for a good 5 min straight.

Ran into some probs with SW then resorted to plan B to take her out

Ran into a prob with CM and outsmarted her ass and used the power stone

Went dolo against Cap, IM and Thor to start the fight... mind you IM had his latest armor and Thor had 2 weapons

He only lost cuz essentially Stark did what Thanos did to CM and took the stones out.

Dude was straight sittin down chillin gettin dusted away just as he was while he was sittin there waitin for them to run up and fight him

What movie were some of y’all watchin? :wtf:

In IW, Thanos was fightin to retrieve stones and flee the scene.... in this, he was way more vicious... idk what y’all talkin bout

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I might be reaching with this, but am I the only one who thought of the Secret Wars #4 cover when Hulk was holding up the Avengers HQ after the Thanos attack?

ICO001757._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Youre Youre p my point, it damn near killed oeter on contact, but didnt tony stark

:gucci:

Tony never touched the Power Stone.

Did you get up and go to the bathroom a few times man? I don't understand being this confused about so many things in the movie.

And The Collector never said they can kill you instantly. He said "these Stones it seems can only be brandished by beings of extraordinary strength".

Meaning, he's not 100% sure, and brandish =/= just holding. It means intending to use them.

Red Skull held the Space Stone no problem until he tried to use it. Then he got killed and sent to Vormir.

So no, obviously just holding a Stone won't kill you. The only one we've seen do that is the Power Stone.

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What movie were you guys watching where multiple of you are saying Thanos was weak?

He was beastin on the Avengers as a staff, record label and a mutha fukkin crew :pacspit:

Went dolo against Cap, IM and Thor to start the fight... mind you IM had his latest armor and Thor had 2 weapons

He only lost cuz essentially Stark did what Thanos did to CM and took the stones out.

Dude was straight sittin down chillin gettin dusted away just as he was while he was sittin there waitin for them to run up and fight him

In IW, Thanos was fightin to retrieve stones and flee the scene.... in this, he was way more vicious... idk what y’all talkin bout

Reflecting back on Phase 2 into Phase 2, people was complaining about Thanos. "All he does is sit down" they said. "I hope he lives up to the hype" they said. And will probably go down as the illest villain ever in a comic movie.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reflecting back on Phase 2 into Phase 2, people was complaining about Thanos. "All he does is sit down" they said. "I hope he lives up to the hype" they said. And will probably go down as the illest villain ever in a comic movie.
Hell yeah... even the 2 Ls he took in Endgame have excuses for them

At the beginning, they ran up on a dude weakened from using the gauntlet twice... dude could barely even walk prior to them rolling up on him. I don’t even think he recovered from using the gauntlet the first time when he used it again

And even in the end, it ain’t like nobody dropped him or killed him... IM had to sacrifice himself to take out all the bad guys in that setting

I think Thanos was still ready to throw hands but once his ship was done and IM snapped his fingers he was basically like fukk it :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I told these dudes before End Game even started. Thanos can't be fukked with by any one character really unless they unveil a couple other cosmic level threats out there.. otherwise nobody fukking with him with or without stones..

They didn't need to see him put in work in this film either. Thanos dropped Hulk with a clean two piece combo in Infinity War and he didn't use a stone to do it. Thanos been had hands :birdman:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yall seen the hashtags #NotMyCap or #NotMySteve? It's basically people complaining about Cap going back in time and not interfering in any of the bad things in the decades he lived.

Those people are retarded. :manny:

We know absolutely nothing about the time line he created by marrying Peggy Carter. Why would people assume he just immediately retired when Agent Carter was doing the exact same shyt Cap was? It makes no sense. They probably teamed up.

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Youre Youre p my point, it damn near killed oeter on contact, but didnt tony stark
It was killing him... even the stones in the bootleg gauntlet was hurting hulk and he has a healing factor more or less... :mindblown: You didn't notice how it even fried hulks arm when he did the snap and right his arm mangled and shyt... Dude it's like putting 6 galaxy wide nuclear bombs in the palm of your hand each with it's own aspect of the universe... the energy output would be crazy even to use it... The snap would kill a lesser being because of ALL the energy being released, that's why thanos looked so sick the SECOND time he used the snap the destroy the stones...

The individual stones depending on what they are can be held by hands.... but the volitale ones cannot they need to be contained... Power, Reality...

Have you not paid attention to any of the movies???:dahell:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:gucci:

Tony never touched the Power Stone.

Did you get up and go to the bathroom a few times man? I don't understand being this confused about so many things in the movie.

And The Collector never said they can kill you instantly. He said "these Stones it seems can only be brandished by beings of extraordinary strength".

Meaning, he's not 100% sure, and brandish =/= just holding. It means intending to use them.

Red Skull held the Space Stone no problem until he tried to use it. Then he got killed and sent to Vormir.

So no, obviously just holding a Stone won't kill you. The only one we've seen do that is the Power Stone.

Fred.

Even if Tony touched it he would have at least had been wearing his latest armor which is stronger and equipped for all types of cosmic shyt. He died using the stones because let's face it after all that he is still human.. Thanos nearly died trying to destroy the stones so it's only natural that a human wouldn't be able to handle shyt like this. :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Even if Tony touched it he would have at least had been wearing his latest armor which is stronger and equipped for all types of cosmic shyt. He died using the stones because let's face it after all that he is still human.. Thanos nearly died trying to destroy the stones so it's only natural that a human wouldn't be able to handle shyt like this. :manny:

Honestly I don't even know what dude is arguing any more.

Earlier in the thread he was talking about Tony shouldn't have been able to make a Gauntlet to hold the Stones because he's science smart and the Stones are magic. Or some shyt. Which is :what: because it was already established like 15+ movies ago that magic in the MCU is just science people on Earth can't understand. Well, Tony can clearly understand it.

Fred.