AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yall seen the hashtags #NotMyCap or #NotMySteve? It's basically people complaining about Cap going back in time and not interfering in any of the bad things in the decades he lived.

he was taught well :smugfavre:
6414891-tchaka+young.jpg

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Honestly I don't even know what dude is arguing any more.

Earlier in the thread he was talking about Tony shouldn't have been able to make a Gauntlet to hold the Stones because he's science smart and the Stones are magic. Or some shyt. Which is :what: because it was already established like 15+ movies ago that magic in the MCU is just science people on Earth can't understand. Well, Tony can clearly understand it.

Fred.

I thought that changed once they introduced Dr. Strange into the MCU?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

Tony never touched the Power Stone.

Did you get up and go to the bathroom a few times man? I don't understand being this confused about so many things in the movie.

And The Collector never said they can kill you instantly. He said "these Stones it seems can only be brandished by beings of extraordinary strength".

Meaning, he's not 100% sure, and brandish =/= just holding. It means intending to use them.

Red Skull held the Space Stone no problem until he tried to use it. Then he got killed and sent to Vormir.

So no, obviously just holding a Stone won't kill you. The only one we've seen do that is the Power Stone.

Fred.
Even if he didnt touch it, he held it down, soon as hulk wore it he started going nuts, u dont find that odd?

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Quantam Realm Question:

If Scott was in the realm for 5 years and didnt age, how did Hank Pym's wife age? She may be older....but nowhere near the same age as Hank right?

different areas of the Quantum Realm respond differently to time/space. Its a crapshoot whenever you go in unless you have the Stark GPS device

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Earlier in the thread he was talking about Tony shouldn't have been able to make a Gauntlet to hold the Stones because he's science smart and the Stones are magic. Or some shyt. Which is :what: because it was already established like 15+ movies ago that magic in the MCU is just science people on Earth can't understand. Well, Tony can clearly understand it.

Fred.
Still doesnt explain how he made a fauntlet when in infinity war it says onky the dwarf can make one eith the power of a dying star

Doesnt explain how tony handled wearing the gauntlet better than the hulk

Doesnt explain how old cap is in this timeline

Does t explain how thanos only had one pym vile left yet bought an entire warship and ppl thru time.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Hell yeah... even the 2 Ls he took in Endgame have excuses for them

At the beginning, they ran up on a dude weakened from using the gauntlet twice... dude could barely even walk prior to them rolling up on him. I don’t even think he recovered from using the gauntlet the first time when he used it again

And even in the end, it ain’t like nobody dropped him or killed him... IM had to sacrifice himself to take out all the bad guys in that setting

I think Thanos was still ready to throw hands but once his ship was done and IM snapped his fingers he was basically like fukk it :yeshrug:

The snap literally had him disabled, yet people were complaining about Hulk not taking on Thanos in a rematch :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Fred.

Well I think there is some difference between science and magic because Doctor Strange casts spells and I don't think Tony could do that unless he was trained to but nevertheless Tony has been established as being a genius and in the MCU he is pretty much the smartest guy there is. They have not yet introduced Reed Richards or Dr. Doom so I would have to say Tony is the smartest human and maybe Pym is second but Shuri is up there and Banner is smart but not on their level..

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was killing him... even the stones in the bootleg gauntlet was hurting hulk and he has a healing factor more or less... :mindblown: You didn't notice how it even fried hulks arm when he did the snap and right his arm mangled and shyt... Dude it's like putting 6 galaxy wide nuclear bombs in the palm of your hand each with it's own aspect of the universe... the energy output would be crazy even to use it... The snap would kill a lesser being because of ALL the energy being released, that's why thanos looked so sick the SECOND time he used the snap the destroy the stones...

The individual stones depending on what they are can be held by hands.... but the volitale ones cannot they need to be contained... Power, Reality...

Have you not paid attention to any of the movies???:dahell:
Fried hulk as soon as he out it on, tony only was hurt once he activated the snap

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Quantam Realm Question:

If Scott was in the realm for 5 years and didnt age, how did Hank Pym's wife age? She may be older....but nowhere near the same age as Hank right?

He was only in the Quantum Relm for 5 hours. Janet was in it for years. Technically she didn't come out in her past timeline. She came out in a different one.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Real quick .so I'm watching Spiderman homecoming, and Peter goes to hug Stark and Stark goes "No that's not a hug, I'm just opening the door for you. We're not there yet" and it's just funny watching things come full circle when Stark hugged Peter in this :mjcry:

Watched it 3x and this moment still gives me feels :mjcry:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Another random thought. Antman is on right now and Lang suggested they got the Avengers to help them keep the Pym particles out of the wrong hands. Now that we know Tony was able to configure a GPS to it, it's possible that Hank and Howard could've got his wife out decades earlier if they had just worked together.

I almost wonder if Antman 3 is gonna be about Hank being pissed that Scott shared Pym particles with so many people.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
What am I watching right now .this movie starting off as a waste of time. Whole bunch of useless scenes. Whole get the team back together. Oh let's use the time travel theme just like in XMen.
All these weak azz wanna be emotional scenes.

The beginning encounter with thanos is disgustingly anticlimactic

Boo so far. Not even done yet .