AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah I saw that. I think I just missed Hawkeye doing the test run and when they figured out that NYC had three stones at one moment.

He just hears his family in the house and so he runs in to see them but then he's brought back to present day. Then he's like "it works!" and the plan is all set..

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
if Thanos had the particles how did Nebula get back?
everyone only had one round trip back unless I'm wrong?
thats why Tony/Cap went to the 70s because they needed more Pym juice
If Nebula gave her Pym juice to Thanos, how did Nebula get back through the machine?
They were supposed to but she handed over a full thing of particles to him

nefarious

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Maybe someone else brought this up but why the fukk is the Hulk wearing glasses?? This dude can crush a car with his bare hands but my man gets felled by astigmatism??

Banner doesn’t wear glasses. Hulk doesn’t wear glasses. But Banner-Hulk wears glasses?

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Winter Soldier exists man could be the captain

Black Panther exists (similar to how they only kept one red head)

This movie could have used the good snap (which changed reality ) as a reason to pull the other Spider men giving a rub to this new guy especially after the greatness that is intk the Spider-verse

Also with Spike Lee dead bring back some legends

Disney is going to do spin off shows but they might flop like the Inhumans
:dahell: :pachaha:
Why is Thanos so weak without infinity gauntlet, tho? :francis:
He wasn't.... Not sure what movie you watched

I'll have to watch this movie again next week once the sold out shows have died down a little

Because the more I think about this movie, the more holes in the plot they are or the forced plot devices

I left the theatre telling myself that BUT ultimately, this movie would've had zero payoff moments and would've been very boring if they write an effing with no plot holes. Honestly, the only way this movie ends up with a similar conclusion is if you completely eliminate the "Two Nebulas sharing the same network" subplot. Thanos never finds out, the Avengers come back to the present, snap of the fingers, and then return the stones back to the past. How dissatisfying would that have been for an ending?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i see why they killed iron man Robert Downey JR looking frail as fukk this nikka about to die in real life

Movie doesn't know if it wants to be a drama or a comedy , time travel stuff was wack and made zero sense, would have made more since if they just found a way to get the stones back from thanos and snap everybody back instead going through all that non sense

They defeated thanos with the guantlet in the infinity war and he easily beat everybody ass in this one, made zero sense

Hulk and War Machine are the corniest characters, I was hoping they got killed, just terrible characters, Bruce Banner is a scientist not a goofball didn't even run the fade with thanos or anybody for that matter

Whats the point of having a connected universe when every other character besides the main avenger cast are just background extras

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Can anyone explain to me how Tony slipped the stones off of Thanos gauntlet?

The new gauntlet that the stones were in were the newest iteration of StarkTech, specifically created from nanotech. In the past two films you probably remember seeing the new armor having the ability to constantly morph into new shapes....The nanotech allows all weapons to not only change shape, but merge if necessary. While Tony was holding onto Thanos hand, he pulled the gems off.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Maybe someone else brought this up but why the fukk is the Hulk wearing glasses?? This dude can crush a car with his bare hands but my man gets felled by astigmatism??

Banner doesn’t wear glasses. Hulk doesn’t wear glasses. But Banner-Hulk wears glasses?

:dahell: Bruce has always used glasses to read or when he's working on things....

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Just saw it. Wtf was the point of captain marvel again?

I thought the whole premise was they needed her to defeat thanos yet this bytch was mia for 90% of the movie :wtf:

Dope movie though. Lots of folks didnt like how it ended but thats the inifinity war story line for ya:francis:

Black cap doe :blessed:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

I thought the whole premise was they needed her to defeat thanos yet this bytch was mia for 90% of the movie :wtf:

Dope movie though. Lots of folks didnt like how it ended but thats the inifinity war story line for ya:francis:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And Odin enchanted Mjolnir. "Only those who are worthy may hold it". I'm paraphrasing, but that's basically what Odin spoke into the hammer. Odin didn't enchant Stormbreaker.

Is that why Thanos was able to catch it and almost put through Thor's chest? I was wondering about that

I think Thanos can lift Stormbreaker because there is no enchantment and he has superhuman strength. Capt does not have superhuman strength (peak human is still human), which is why I'm confused.

Unless Stormbreaker is lighter than I think. :yeshrug:

And Scarlett Witch is powerful as fukk.

Apparently.:francis: Just takes some of the luster off Thanos if he can get solod by a character like this. Why send a team? Just send her. :lolbron:I know about House of M and SW's powers, but this isn't the comics. I remember when SW struggled to contain a regular explosion in Nigeria, now she's got the big villain of the MCU hemmed up.:francis: Scarlett Witch did what people feared Capt Marvel would do.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

They needed her to rescue Stark and Nebula and also she took down Thanos ship. Without her doing those things, they lose.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i put on The Dark World b/c I barely remember it, and I'm a Thor fanboy ever since Ragnarok. I'm 27 minutes into the movie, and Thor has had about 3-4 minutes of screen time. The rest has been a story about Dark Elves from Odin, Loki for 30 seconds, and all Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings. It's crazy that they thought people wanted to watch those characters without Thor. Darcie is the WOAT

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I mean... she was needed in the sense that she wiped out Thanos ship by herself, she's a heavy hitter. But was she needed to take down Thanos and win the war? I don't know she wasn't essential to the plot like Tony Stark or Cap or a few others.. it's not her chapter. It was their fight to finish. :ehh: