AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
An app I have that tells you the best time to go to the bathroom said Hawkeye doing a test run was the best time to go, I didn't get back until they found out there were 3 stones in New York in 2012. Did I really miss any important dialogue?
You didn’t miss anything. You left at the perfect time.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
i see why they killed iron man Robert Downey JR looking frail as fukk this nikka about to die in real life

Movie doesn't know if it wants to be a drama or a comedy , time travel stuff was wack and made zero sense, would have made more since if they just found a way to get the stones back from thanos and snap everybody back instead going through all that non sense

They defeated thanos with the guantlet in the infinity war and he easily beat everybody ass in this one, made zero sense

Hulk and War Machine are the corniest characters, I was hoping they got killed, just terrible characters, Bruce Banner is a scientist not a goofball didn't even run the fade with thanos or anybody for that matter

Whats the point of having a connected universe when every other character besides the main avenger cast are just background extras

Nah I love Cheadle as Rhodes

One thing movies do right is make bland characters like Cap and War Machine into interesting people

Rhodes always with the jokes

When dude says Thor is full of cheese whiz :russ:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think Thanos can lift Stormbreaker because there is no enchantment and he has superhuman strength. Capt does not have superhuman strength (peak human is still human), which is why I'm confused.

Unless Stormbreaker is lighter than I think. :yeshrug:

Apparently.:francis: Just takes some of the luster off Thanos if he can get solod by a character like this. Why send a team? Just send her. :lolbron:I know about House of M and SW's powers, but this isn't the comics. I remember when SW struggled to contain a regular explosion in Nigeria, now she's got the big villain of the MCU hemmed up.:francis: Scarlett Witch did what people feared Capt Marvel would do.
This the same girl that said no more mutants...I’ll allow it
She’s one of the most powerful Avengers
Thanos just ran into a swarm of superpowered and technologically advanced aliens and humans
Somebody was bound to kick his ass

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This the same girl that said no more mutants...I’ll allow it
She’s one of the most powerful Avengers
Thanos just ran into a swarm of superpowered and technologically advanced aliens and humans
Somebody was bound to kick his ass

I just thought it'd be a team effort, but it looks like it didn't have to be.:yeshrug:
I still love the movie, but I definitely think less of Thanos as a villain. And I didn't want that.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Why couldn't it be that Cap just turned on the GPS (or whatever that thing was called) after he lived his life with Peggy to then return to his (our MCU) timeline?
If he had used the GPS he would have returned to the time platform, thus by logical assumption he didn't.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Red skull watching hawkeye and black widow argue about who gonna jump like
tenor.gif
Lowkey this scene stupid as hell in hindsight :russ::russ::russ::russ:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IT DEPENDS ON THE STONE.... the POWER stone held by lesser beings can kill you...:beli:

Also the reason WHY the stone doesnt immediately KILLS peter quill is because he's half celestial...

Youre Youre p my point, it damn near killed oeter on contact, but didnt tony stark

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I loved it. It was a perfect sendoff for the true MCU fans, and showed so much respect for the comic fans. You can tell that some of y'all missed some of the callbacks to the other MCU stories, or just weren't paying attention. Even the time travel stuff had things that were explained in the movies. The funny thing is that most people figured the plot would be them using time travel to get the stones, but I loved the surprises of the movie focusing solely on them. I think it did help that I ran through the movies, leading up to Endgame.

I loved little the clues they gave along the way.
Cap getting the life that Tony talked about (AoU). All Cap wanted to be was a soldier, Tony wanted them to win so that they get to go home and live a good life. Also in AoU, Cap's vision was dancing with Peggy. We learned in Winter Soldier that she married, someone directly tied into Cap, but they left it ambiguous enough that it could be Cap. They never gave his name. In the end, he goes back and lives that life...2 Caps in the timeline.

Tony started it, and finishes it. He got the life he always wanted, but at the same time, "I am Iron Man" so though he ran from it, he knew what he had to do, and did it. He also got to make peace with his dad before going. Also, the Avengers started with Cap, Iron Man & Thor, and ends with the final battle starting with them.

Hulk & Banner coming to peace, with Professor Hulk. I think Doc Green should've been the persona, so that he could've been used more, but this movie was Banner/Hulk being at peace. Widow & Hawkeye's friendship, as established in the first Avengers. And Thor's epic falloff. I loved Thor's scene with Frigga. Hell, this movie brought as many people back as possible, including Jarvis OG from Agent Carter. I would've loved to see the Marvel Netflix, but that would've been a breach of contract.

For the comic fans, we got Cap being worthy, Rescue & A-Force (y'all really mad?), Stormbreaker + Mjolnir, Asgardians of the Galaxy.

The only possible plot holes I see are with Gamora & Nebula...not so much with Nebula (being that they are on essentially one being, as shown in the movie), and Loki. Salute to Nebula's storyarc. She was an underrated character in this movie, especially how she portrayed past & present selfs. Of course, Gamora could always be sent back to her timelines. As for Loki, in order for it to work, he would've had to have returned so that he could be taken to Asgard and the events play out, BUT they really have a way out since Loki has died/disappeared so many times, that you can't really tell which is which. As for Thanos, we don't know if thy snapped him dead, but I'm thinking they probably snapped him back fro which he came. In short, they lost to Thanos, and have to live with it.

The only thing that would've made this even more :wow: is if they had all of the previous Netfix Characters plus Agents of Shield characters hope out as well. That shyt wouldn't made the entire theater :dead: