AVENGERS ENDGAME SPOILER THREAD

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
I loved this movie 9/10 but they REALLY... REALLLY shoulda had hulk standin with cap thor and ironman. Those 4 are the original avengers. Its like since marvel dont totally own hulk rights they treat him as a second class citizen.

Even if he woulda been whooped... we deserved that showdown.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I loved it. It was a perfect sendoff for the true MCU fans, and showed so much respect for the comic fans. You can tell that some of y'all missed some of the callbacks to the other MCU stories, or just weren't paying attention. Even the time travel stuff had things that were explained in the movies. The funny thing is that most people figured the plot would be them using time travel to get the stones, but I loved the surprises of the movie focusing solely on them. I think it did help that I ran through the movies, leading up to Endgame.

I loved little the clues they gave along the way.
Cap getting the life that Tony talked about (AoU). All Cap wanted to be was a soldier, Tony wanted them to win so that they get to go home and live a good life. Also in AoU, Cap's vision was dancing with Peggy. We learned in Winter Soldier that she married, someone directly tied into Cap, but they left it ambiguous enough that it could be Cap. They never gave his name. In the end, he goes back and lives that life...2 Caps in the timeline.

Tony started it, and finishes it. He got the life he always wanted, but at the same time, "I am Iron Man" so though he ran from it, he knew what he had to do, and did it. He also got to make peace with his dad before going. Also, the Avengers started with Cap, Iron Man & Thor, and ends with the final battle starting with them.

Hulk & Banner coming to peace, with Professor Hulk. I think Doc Green should've been the persona, so that he could've been used more, but this movie was Banner/Hulk being at peace. Widow & Hawkeye's friendship, as established in the first Avengers. And Thor's epic falloff. I loved Thor's scene with Frigga. Hell, this movie brought as many people back as possible, including Jarvis OG from Agent Carter. I would've loved to see the Marvel Netflix, but that would've been a breach of contract.

For the comic fans, we got Cap being worthy, Rescue & A-Force (y'all really mad?), Stormbreaker + Mjolnir, Asgardians of the Galaxy.

The only possible plot holes I see are with Gamora & Nebula...not so much with Nebula (being that they are on essentially one being, as shown in the movie), and Loki. Salute to Nebula's storyarc. She was an underrated character in this movie, especially how she portrayed past & present selfs. Of course, Gamora could always be sent back to her timelines. As for Loki, in order for it to work, he would've had to have returned so that he could be taken to Asgard and the events play out, BUT they really have a way out since Loki has died/disappeared so many times, that you can't really tell which is which. As for Thanos, we don't know if thy snapped him dead, but I'm thinking they probably snapped him back fro which he came. In short, they lost to Thanos, and have to live with it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
He can't create an alternate time line and end up old in the original time line, thus a time loop. And thus natural assumption leads to believe Peggy lied about who she married to protect said time line.

Why couldn't it be that Cap just turned on the GPS (or whatever that thing was called) after he lived his life with Peggy to then return to his (our MCU) timeline?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Did Iron Man really sacrifice himself? Dr Strange said if he let him know how they win it wouldn't happen. So Iron Man thought he could live through the snap.

No, he saw Strange finger wavering man. He knew what time it was. He had to sacrifice himself and he did. Strange don't get shook like that. It's the only way it could happen and Stark did it. :salute:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No, he saw Strange finger wavering man. He knew what time it was. He had to sacrifice himself and he did. Strange don't get shook like that. It's the only way it could happen and Stark did it. :salute:

man i just watched first iron man today crazy how stark went from a flambouyant, selfish playboy in iron man one to ending being a family man and laying down his life

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just came back from seeing this. Junk was a tragedy. Captain Crunch in all of the movies not one time, gave a serious goon the beats. He couldn't even beat up himself in this movie. Tony was a genius, he created, he solved, and even sometimes caused problems because of his genius. Thanos respected him. Iron man was giving real threats that real work, and even saved everything, and everyone.

Tony had to deal with Captain not telling him Buckey killed his parents. And they killed off @Ironman ???? Tony had a kid and a wife, Captain brought him back in!!! All Captain contributed was being a mentor at a Gay AA meeting, And substitute gym coach on a tv..... and they kill Ironman ???

Tony was a freaking G

It's true what Master P said, " A coward dies a thousand deaths, a Soldier dies one"

I hope when Cap eventually dies, it's because he broke a hip :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The shyt with Nebula was so well put together. I never thought that Thanos could just look into her memories but we've seen it before. And then he did and when he found out what was going on me and the whole theater was like :ooh:

cause u just knew Thanos wasn't takin no prisoners this time around :banderas:

The Mad Titan. :obama:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
‘Avengers: Endgame’ Obliterates Records With $1.2 Billion Global Debut

It’s truly the Avengers’ world. The opening weekend of “Avengers: Endgame” demolished box office records with a stunning $350 million in North America and $1.2 billion worldwide.

Disney-Marvel’s fourth and final Avengers superhero movie has captivated moviegoers, accounting for more than four of every five tickets sold domestically. “Avengers: Endgame” topped the year-old “Avengers: Infinity War” records by nearly $100 million domestically and a jaw-dropping $560 million worldwide. China generated an astounding $329 million over its five-day launch weekend.

Damn..

Bob Iger prob calling up fiege on some :whoa:, should we really break up the gang

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Can you all take your fukking pandering incel witch hunt elsewhere please? Geez.
I don’t even want to argue about it in here, but when people declare 12 seconds almost ruined a whole movie for them, I feel like we have to make them feel like the pathetic fukking weirdos they are. If you don’t like the movie, you don’t like it, but leave the fukking vitriol against women out of it, unless they are a gay dude that just don’t like women, I just don’t understand it. This whole fukking site is a bunch of folks that clown each other, that’s the culture of the site, and we are just staying on message, if you a neckbeard clown, we gonna let you know about it. This isn’t aimed at you, you are a bbw, watersports loving breh, I know that, but I call it out because my daughter is so excited about this movie, and I know she is gonna LOVE that shyt, and if some incel is in the theatre being a fukking angry loser, it might affect her experience, or she might turn around and start with the coward, either way, it’s fukkking stupid.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Bob Iger prob calling up fiege on some :whoa:, should we really break up the gang
And Fiege looked at the numbers and said “Bob, I’m about to get my comic book nerd on, I’m gonna have Deadpool fukk Minnie doggie, and say fukk....on Disney, and you gonnnn luh it, get it? got it? Good”

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
thanos was killing it with lines

alternate nebula they suspected nothing

thanos the arrogrant never do

thanos - you could not live with your own failure, what did that bring you? back to me.

thanos - as long as there are those who remember what was, there will always b those unable to accept what can be and will resist.

thanos - in all my years of conquest, violence and slaughter it was never personal but i tell you now what im about to do to your stubborn annoying planet, im goign to enjoy it, vry very much :blessed:

Last edited: